@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I did :upsetfavre:

If the roles were reversed, I'd give ZERO fukks about what a black supremacist president would do to the others:upsetfavre:

I know. But why do cac liberals always act like they understand the struggle when they don't and they're covertly the same as white supremacists?

The facade/pretentiousness irks me. Be yourself and stop acting like you're part of what you don't care about. You are a fraud when you do that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it's because you are a black feminist and you're cac male identified.:mjlol::mjgrin:

Not a black feminist either. Whenever someone doesn't agree with what you guys say they are a wench and/or a c00n. It's funny.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:But you wear the black feminist jacket in most of your posts about black women. And we all know black feminism is a pseudonym for wenchism.:mjcry:
LMAO No, I don't. I express frustrations with black men, just like black men express their frustrations with black women on here. Dating outside of my race isn't an option and I'm not a feminist by any means. Again, whenever someone says something you guys don't agree with you label them however you please. I don't care either way, but it's funny nonetheless.

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
When asked..."A serious question: When does this Trump presidency stop being funny?"

...he says:

JROFDGL.png

Link to the post: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/22068501/

@the cac mamba I'm not surprised :wow:, but I'm disappointed. :stopitslime:

@ezrathegreat @Sagat @Poitier @Trajan @WhereIsTheLove @Blackout @Malt-O-Meal @brother walt @neotheflyingone @yeyeye @wickedsm @EastCoastNaga @SJUGrad13 @Blessed Is the Man @GPBear @Poe Dameron @LordKillerDNA @MazeCityNy188st @Cold Blooded @saysumthinfunnymike @lotteryplaya @The Burger King @Trill Russell @Dameon Farrow @richaveli83 @horizon @Primetime21 @King Musa @Afrodroid @JackRoss @Mason83 @NorthernLights @Voice of Reason @TL16
@Trajan @SpeaktotheMods @NERO @TristanWildz @keond @Sukairain @Sagat @newarkhiphop @Makavalli @Crayola Coyote @ezrathegreat @flo @The Sharingan @NobodyReally @blades25 @Morethan1 @Northern Son @Vauxhall Bridge @Ask a Stupid Question @Ezus Jezus

@deimoz
@Hey_zeus
@pete clemenza
@A-dotty
@Miles Davis
@prince of Darkness @All Star
@Brehsbian
@JahFocus CS
@bl2k8
@SleezyBigSlim
@eMDee92i
@Khadafhi
@FruitOfTheVale
@Knicksman20
@Vice Queen
@Lucky#13
@JackRoss
@hotbeezie
@Spliff
@RegB
@EastCoastNaga
@Imhotep2
@LeVraiPapi
@DonkeyPuncher718
@Dip
@BLAZO da GAWD
@MillionMills
@Papa Shango in the flesh
@100Percent
@Cali_livin
@GrindtooFilthy
@Leasy
@Morose Zeitgeist
@twhatever
@Dracudiddy
@Zyne
@Fonsworth
@LordLoco
@FmrToken
@ScholarD
@playboyric
@iSeeBrokePeople
@SuikodenII
@old soul
@KidStranglehold
@Adidas_Jumper86
@BocaRear
@Muzion
@Sukairain
@The Burger King
@3rdWorld
@Tetsuo
@Meh
@Darth Nubian
@R$G META
@satam55
@Joey Chizzle
@FrederickDouglas
@Cadillac
@essdot
@CharlieManson
@2stainz
@getmoney310cpt
@Brehbron James
@Shook
@Green negs and spam
@Ricardo Mercylago
@fillerguy
@Serious
@biscuitsnbangers
@grandpianos
@Elle Driver
@Maxine

DEAD at all the @s

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's not wealthy then he's bluffing/trolling/deluded :skip:
if the context of his post involves muslims and illegal latinos then he's right :smugfavre:

Racially insensitive ? Yeah sure but he's being honest ..which is more than I can say for his pale brethren:smugdraper:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So yall wanna call White people every name in the book on this site...

Give no fukks when cops, Black or White get shot on this site...

Gloat when bytches get knocked the fukked out for attacking man on this site...

Make jokes about the extinction of White people on this site...

But feel some type of way cause a White guy on probably the most anti-White site on the internet...says he gives no fukks about what Trump does until it actually affects him...

What he supposed to do...

"Yes, I absolutely care about all Black people...and Trump is atrocious..."

Like...this website is considered the Black version of st0rmfr0nt...stop being sensitive...

White people could be dropping dead one by one due some super AIDS shyt and I wouldn't care until nikkas start dying...

I don't expect the complete anti-thesis of my very being...to be sympathetic towards my plight....

As long as the White boy ain't calling nikkas ****** and posting up Ghetto Gagger videos talking about he's the master race...

It's cool with me...

Extreme c00ning:scusthov: