@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@DrX was right. Black folk are like the kids that keep on touching the hot stove and wondering why they got burned.

We have so much evidence that they do not fukk with us like that...yet still get hurt when they reveal that they do not fukk with us like that.
This is our downfall as a people. We DESPERATELY want to be accepted by white people. They are out for their own interests . ..AS we should be!! I see NOTHING wrong with that.

WE are so busy trying to be kumbaya with other groups that we dont see we are falling further behind. i as a black man do not care about any other group before my own. Why would i expect any other group to be different ?:yeshrug:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So yall wanna call White people every name in the book on this site...

Give no fukks when cops, Black or White get shot on this site...

Gloat when bytches get knocked the fukked out for attacking man on this site...

Make jokes about the extinction of White people on this site...

But feel some type of way cause a White guy on probably the most anti-White site on the internet...says he gives no fukks about what Trump does until it actually affects him...

What he supposed to do...

"Yes, I absolutely care about all Black people...and Trump is atrocious..."

Like...this website is considered the Black version of st0rmfr0nt...stop being sensitive...

White people could be dropping dead one by one due some super AIDS shyt and I wouldn't care until nikkas start dying...

I don't expect the complete anti-thesis of my very being...to be sympathetic towards my plight....

As long as the White boy ain't calling nikkas nikka and posting up Ghetto Gagger videos talking about he's the master race...

It's cool with me...

@Clean Cut is right. Black folk need to stop being sensitive and start being more ruthless to people who are obviously not fukking with us or see no value in us.

Why should i cry over someone who wamts me dead? Or show sympathy?

The past couple of years have made me cold as fukk honestly and I legit dont care.

:yeshrug:

I hope the cacs enjoy their future without us in America after we've all been slaughtered and they dont have their magical pet negroes to shoot touchdowns for their favorite team and do a jig and rap for them.
:lolbron:
They will though....very much.

And will tell their grandkids what happened to us and why we are no longer here....

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No. He's a cac that knows he has a privilege in your country where cacs have a privilege. Nothing more nothing less. You're upset because he didn't sugar coat it for your soft useless heart. Your tribe has adopted a level of sensitivity that is astonishing and sad at the same time.

You need to chill with the "tribe" bullshyt.

Nothing you see here is exclusive to African Americans.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I aint afraid of the alt right. One of their members is a gay white guy who has a muslim boyfriends and likes to get anally serviced by black men. He admitted this is a Bloomberg interview.

:scusthov:

Who the fukk is he...:mjlol:

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
just because he was being extremely blunt doesn't mean that what he said wasn't true. i think some of you are overreacting. hes right. as a white person, he doesnt really have to care about how trumps policies will influence him because trump is most likely going to impact the lives of people of color, muslims, immigrants, etc.