@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
LMAO No, I don't. I express frustrations with black men, just like black men express their frustrations with black women on here. Dating outside of my race isn't an option and I'm not a feminist by any means. Again, whenever someone says something you guys don't agree with you label them however you please. I don't care either way, but it's funny nonetheless.

:dame: Okay, I'll take your words for it. It's pro-black or nothing else, ya dig?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This thread dumb as hell. Dude acknowledged that he benefits from Cac privilege

Some of y'all might be a little slow :skip:

Why do y'all want sympathy from Cacs :dahell:

Im saying tho. We need to do better. We got 6 pages of nikkas acting butt hurt cause a cac acknowledged his white privilege.

So the fukk what:yeshrug:

He is right. There is nothing racist about that. I hate us acting outraged over stupid shyt . What are yall going to do next? March somewhere. Start a hashtag blitz . :mjlol:

Cmon B

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The coli is a collection of apathetic negroes. And have the nerve to call other nikkas c00ns while caping for a cac
You fukk nikkas are a joke. Don't vote, hate black women, and support cacs :dead:

I gotta find a new community:huhldup:
I think that people in here are being obtuse. I like dark humor just as much as the next person but with all humor timing is everything. Him being white, knowing what the Trump administration plan on doing to minorities, knowing he is on a predominantly black site, knowing that people are still on edge after the election and knowing that he has a post record of trolling in the name of Trump, he should have known that shyt won't gonna fly. Him saying that he knows that a Trump presidency won't impact him because he is white is an admission that he has been supporting a candidate that means ill will towards black people and other minorities.......he is admitting this on a BLACK SITE. If this was st0rmfr0nt and I came in here talking anti white shyt I being black would expect backlash.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
OP is a bytch nikka who worships the Democratic party like it's god. shyts on other black ppl who don't fall for his shyt. This is not a credible messenger I'm more pissed off that people are buying into his schtick. I prefer cacs telling the truth instead of hiding feelings and true intentions.

OP don't give a fukk about black people :mjlol:

If it was up to him, we should love America and be more patriotic.....Since we're not going back to Aftica

:mjpls:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Im saying tho. We need to do better. We got 6 pages of nikkas acting butt hurt cause a cac acknowledged his white privilege.

So the fukk what:yeshrug:

He is right. There is nothing racist about that. I hate us acting outraged over stupid shyt . What are yall going to do next? March somewhere. Start a hashtag blitz . :mjlol:

Cmon B

That's all well and good but duke is not on our side. Not down with us. Not cool.

Why is he heeeeerrreeeeeee? just to piss niqqas off?

So why we entertain such?

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Dude is a piece of shyt. He goes in on every other minority group on here but somehow he has no ill feelings about black people? He laughs off and downplays legitimate concerns expressed by posters here about the effects of a Trump presidency. And he defends him non-stop. He needs to just drop the act. At least cats like @BucciMane are upfront with their beliefs.
Lol I have been thinking the same thing since I joined this site. I ain't never seen a white person hate Jews but not also hate blacks:mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dame: Okay, I'll take your words for it. It's pro-black or nothing else, ya dig?
Pro black, but not with absence of logic. Some of y'all get way too deep in your feelings. Your opinion is not the end all, be all.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Fukk Jews. As a black man I say this.
I agree but
jews-and-blacks-rats-and-cockroaches-1473872657.jpg

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I'm Muslim. I have no sympathies for Jews. Fukk them they play both sides and they getting called out now. I love it. They pushing these Islamophobic narratives and they the reason 9/11 happened.
And that's fine, just know when a white person hates the Jewish, they also hate us.