@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What did he say that's wrong? :what:

:mjlol:@ at any Black person expecting a non-Black person to give a fukk about them. Some of you really wan't that White Saviour in your lives :scust:
I be telling people its black people vs everyone else.

But shyt...can you really blame these cats. They've been indoctrinated by society and the media to hate themselves and love everyone else that hates them.

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a problem with this devil being on here talking down to blacks regardless of the topic. Telling people to suck his dikc and what have you. And like someone else pointed out, EVERY white person who will talk about another race or nationality to blacks will talk about blacks around non-blacks. I hope he gets AIDS.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Word

She even admitted that she would never be with a black person in the long term.

So many simps hearts was broken that day :deadmanny:
Yet she still obsessed with us and feels the need to speak her piece on issues that effect us and dont effect her.
:dead:

Chick is a clown, vulture, and fraud that tries too hard.
:camby:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Nikka we're not hurt

We're just exposing him for who he truly is, a racist self serving liberal idealogue.
No. He's a cac that knows he has a privilege in your country where cacs have a privilege. Nothing more nothing less. You're upset because he didn't sugar coat it for your soft useless heart. Your tribe has adopted a level of sensitivity that is astonishing and sad at the same time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wench spotted.:mjgrin:

Who are the folks voting for "no, because I'm a c00n myself"? :troll:
LMAO So I'm a wench because I said he didn't lie? I don't even talk to white men, yet alone date them. Yall stupid as shyt on here.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Lets all be honest here. why are we up im arms about this?

He spoke fax. what is the big deal.:yeshrug:
@DrX was right. Black folk are like the kids that keep on touching the hot stove and wondering why they got burned.

We have so much evidence that they do not fukk with us like that...yet still get hurt when they reveal that they do not fukk with us like that.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So yall wanna call White people every name in the book on this site...

Give no fukks when cops, Black or White get shot on this site...

Gloat when bytches get knocked the fukked out for attacking man on this site...

Make jokes about the extinction of White people on this site...

But feel some type of way cause a White guy on probably the most anti-White site on the internet...says he gives no fukks about what Trump does until it actually affects him...

What he supposed to do...

"Yes, I absolutely care about all Black people...and Trump is atrocious..."

Like...this website is considered the Black version of st0rmfr0nt...stop being sensitive...

White people could be dropping dead one by one due some super AIDS shyt and I wouldn't care until nikkas start dying...

I don't expect the complete anti-thesis of my very being...to be sympathetic towards my plight....

As long as the White boy ain't calling nikkas ****** and posting up Ghetto Gagger videos talking about he's the master race...

It's cool with me...