@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don't think cac mamba meant any malice by what he said. He's basically parroting everything black folks have been saying on here since the day Trump won.

:manny:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
full
Jesus!:mjlol:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
He said he doesn't give a fukk what happens to anyone other than himself. That's people in general. :yeshrug:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't have a problem with what he said given his posting history. The things he said about Hillary made him look him unhinged but I never seen the same hatred and vitriol towards Trump other than when he was hedging his bets. To be honest I've seen much worse posted in the root which says no trolling, the mods let a lot of stuff pass.

But the things @the cac mamba said about not being affected first is true. Even the "down" liberal white people who are outraged at a trump presidency still have that privilege card to fall back on when they see fit, even the jews and white homosexuals will be ok.

The reason so many people have a passion about Trump and voted for him is because they're scared. Obama helped homosexuals in ways nobody thought would happen 8 years ago, he helped so many illegals and white people may have subliminally thought about it but when you have a person fear mongering and saying the things that they only previously have said in their homes or among their friends then you want to unite behind that person. The true measure of a racist is one that is unapologetic.

He is NOT the only one, but @the cac mamba has said "Hillary is a corrupt lying bytch who should die" "The fukkin EMAILS". Dude made post after post about her so much that I was convinced HRC fukked him out of some money. When it comes to all to racist, vile, shyt trump has said "It won't affect me first because of my privilege". It's nothing to get mad over but it's a true microcosm of how so many whites feel in America.

I just hope everything that is going on in the country wakes up the "Church going, let god deal with it, turn the other cheek, forgiving my son/brother's racist killer, quoting MLK" blacks in this country. You're either running free or you're running scared...

Last edited: