@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I thought America was going out like Rome after Bush got re-elected,
This isn't just the final nail in the coffin, this is the tombstone, carved and delivered.

rbdY7gc.jpg

Seymour Melman predicted the death of the USSR in 1969 down to the very year -- 1989.
He said our military industrial complex would ruin us in 2025
:francis:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
The alt-right does not fukk with that guy, I know because I was writing an entire book about his neo-Oswald Mosley ass, while compiling the crazy shyt alt-righters say in youtube comments for posterity's sake.

Because there's a lot of shyt that's gonna get washed away, and I want the next generations to go "Holy fukk that's crazy!". It'll give me something to show when my grand-nephews ask "Why are you so depressed?"
"Oh Bush got re-elected, and then check out what happened in 2016 when conservatives finally figured out how to use the internet"

I thought you are a cac. When did you turn black?

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
I really don't get what's the egregious ban-worthy offense here (unless I missed something else he said that wasn't on the 1st page)

Why should a white dude care? I'm not saying he wouldn't be a better person for caring; of course he would be. But why SHOULD he? What makes him evil for not caring about something that doesn't affect him.........which is something that most of us do?

I remember a thread on here about a white cop killing a non-black guy (a latino, I think it was). nikkas on here mostly was on some "that got nothing to do with me :manny: :mjlol: " in the responses before letting that thread sink like the Titanic. And they was right. Why the fukk should they have cared about Jose dying?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This is what pisses me off bout this.

When Trump gets WWIII poppin deadass i hope thousands of these damn worthless cacs get blown to smithereens.

I'll pop a bottle of rose for ya dead crackaas...

:blessed:

This is all your fault.
We all know how these things go down historically...

:snoop:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I really don't get what's the egregious ban-worthy offense here (unless I missed something else he said that wasn't on the 1st page)

Why should a white dude care? I'm not saying he wouldn't be a better person for caring; of course he would be. But why SHOULD he? What makes him evil for not caring about something that doesn't affect him.........which is something that most of us do?

I remember a thread on here about a white cop killing a non-black guy (a latino, I think it was). nikkas on here mostly was on some "that got nothing to do with me :manny: :mjlol: " in the responses before letting that thread sink like the Titanic. And they was right. Why the fukk should they have cared about Jose dying?
Lets all be honest here. why are we up im arms about this?

He spoke fax. what is the big deal.:yeshrug: