@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When did i cosign racist bullshyt ? Go and find 1 post of me being racist or disrespectful to black people.Like I said you too corny man, youre like an open book and im sure im not the only one who can see it.
I have more degrees than you have toilet paper rolls.

Stop it.

fukk outta here talking about "books"

Lets talk about your diminishing the NECESSITY of calling out veteran forum users who are white supremacists?

@ezrathegreat @Sagat @Poitier @Trajan @WhereIsTheLove @Blackout @Malt-O-Meal @brother walt @neotheflyingone @yeyeye @wickedsm @EastCoastNaga @SJUGrad13 @Blessed Is the Man @GPBear @Poe Dameron @LordKillerDNA @MazeCityNy188st @Cold Blooded @saysumthinfunnymike @lotteryplaya @The Burger King @Trill Russell @Dameon Farrow @richaveli83 @horizon @Primetime21 @King Musa @Afrodroid @JackRoss @Mason83

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
As a society we really don't care about things unless it happens to us personally. We're quite selfish as a world. Race by race, group by group. Just look at the responses on here from black people in threads when something bad happens to another minority race. They taunt them. We as a human race taunt each other or show little empathy in the face of concern. Some on the other hand may show concern or acknowledge the potential for concern, but the real concern hits when it effects them.

Your statement here is all too real and so profound, and it says great deal. It force me to reflect my own personal life which makes it very real to me. I will copy and paste your statement and share this on the forums i normally frequent. Your statement is nothing but "truth" in the state of humanity today, which is unfortunate.

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
I dont give a flying fukk about your degrees dude.I'm not trying anything, just calling you out because you are transparent as fukk.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He just letting u know he could give a damn about black people he got the complexion for protection. shyt is kind of fukked up tho dude been around here since the beginning not giving a damn about police brutality nothing :camby:

you can't expect a crakkka to have any sympathy for black folks

nikkas gonna learn the hard way

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
HOBE number 1 supreme fukk nnikka

Hated this nikka for telling on Shaq cause i use to be a aint shyt cheating ass nikka who was butt hurt a nikka did that to me (she stayed tho lol)

Momma i made it lol im gonna get taxed less under this poop mouf cracker but fukk trump but guess what who tf cares

I voted for obama first term n cried on the couch with jesse but guess what who tf cares

You hoe ass nikkas broke lol fukk politics get you a crib and some straps nikka

Stop having babies with hoes aint the wife (legally)

Stop borrowing money and get out of debt you slaves

fukk these crackers if you grew up poor and happy as fukk despite the bullshyt you blessed fukk these crackers n do you hoe ass nikkas worried bout these crackers

Yall fascinated with these crackers man where is the felony nikka thread for the nikkas who fell down got the fukk up out this bytch living life and aint worried bout a bytch?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The alt right doesnt scare me. One of their members is a gay white guy who has a muslim boyfriend and likes to get serviced anally by black men. And admitted this in a Bloomberg interview...

:scusthov:

The alt-right does not fukk with that guy, I know because I was writing an entire book about his neo-Oswald Mosley ass, while compiling the crazy shyt alt-righters say in youtube comments for posterity's sake.

Because there's a lot of shyt that's gonna get washed away, and I want the next generations to go "Holy fukk that's crazy!". It'll give me something to show when my grand-nephews ask "Why are you so depressed?"
"Oh Bush got re-elected, and then check out what happened in 2016 when conservatives finally figured out how to use the internet"