@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ehh:yep you get it.

You noticed since Trump won alot of these cats been coming out of the woodwork with their :mjpls: ?

Please dont forget some of these cats post on reddit, bb.com, and that 4 site.....from /pol/
we've BEEN talking about this ...and I warned the mods that this shyt would happen.

MODS. You all need to either deputize more moderators, or stem the tide of racists joining the forum

@houston911 @Barnett @cook @Brooklynzson @Reinscarf @Black @Jason Life Jason Death

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Neo nazis celebrate every time an unarmed black person killed. Neo Nazis celebrate when they see the condition of poor black schools and black neighborhoods. Neo Nazis celebrated when Dylan Roof shot up a church full of black people.

Neo Nazi's and other WS have always felt empowered :heh: Some of you nikkaz have been blind
But now th3y in the white house and are forcing the mainstream to promote their ideology. Pretty soon movies and tv and radio will feature pro-alt right propaganda.

America has always been a white supremacist country but now its out in the open.

Trump cause white people to lose their individuality and default status.

You can now associate the term "white american" with

White nationalist
Anti-multiculturalism
White supremacy
Alt right
Domestic terrorism
Neo nazis
White genocide

And other fun terms.

You cant associate the word "white" without racism now.
So this is why we calling white people out and saying they all racist until proven otherwise due to how this society is built on predominantly white cities and towns and the idea of white supremacy.

Dont like it...too bad. Take accountability for these people...its not our job.
:ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im cosigning because he sees what i see and that is you trying hard to look cool on thecoli.Hipster affiliation ? Stfu bytch you dont know me or how I grew up.I been listening rap since young age because I can relate.Anyway, keep reaching.
rap music makes you down now?

I don't give a fukk if your baby mother is black.

If you consigning racist bullshyt, I'm calling for your head on this forum.

@ezrathegreat @Sagat @Poitier @Trajan @WhereIsTheLove @Blackout @Malt-O-Meal @brother walt @neotheflyingone @yeyeye @wickedsm @EastCoastNaga @SJUGrad13 @Blessed Is the Man @GPBear @Poe Dameron @LordKillerDNA @MazeCityNy188st @Cold Blooded @saysumthinfunnymike @lotteryplaya @The Burger King @Trill Russell @Dameon Farrow @richaveli83 @horizon @Primetime21 @King Musa @Afrodroid @JackRoss @Mason83 @NorthernLights @Voice of Reason @TL16

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wheres the news story?

i dont get it. i said that if trump actually implements policies that negatively affects americans, whites will probably feel it last

was anyone on here not aware of this?
It's not a matter of awareness.

It's a matter of you not giving a fukk until it does...while in the meantime it fukks over everyone else.
Frankly this apathy is part of the reason so many whites think minority problems are myths or overblown.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
As a society we really don't care about things unless it happens to us personally. We're quite selfish as a world. Race by race, group by group. Just look at the responses on here from black people in threads when something bad happens to another minority race. They taunt them. We as a human race taunt each other or show little empathy in the face of concern. Some on the other hand may show concern or acknowledge the potential for concern, but the real concern hits when it effects them.
No lies, Ive come to believe that most people are generally empathic,an good natured... But our empathy is limited in scope. Thats just how it is. They did a study indicating that humans have at most a few hundred people we genuinely care about. Beyond that, we evaluate the experiences of other human beings through a synthesize of crude stereotypes, projections of our moral beliefs, and personal experience.

When I see a picture of someone suffering who Ive never met, I can empathize with them if I recognize the sadness in their eyes. But if I don't see an image, Ill just evaluate their situation based on experience and moral beliefs. If Ive never experienced what they're, then Ill just evaluate the situation by crudely applying moral beliefs. At that point, Im attempting to understand their experience purely on my own judgements... And in this instance, we often relegate them to the realm of stereotypes. They are peripheral to our field of vision. The danger here is that, in certain circumstances, our field of vision will become narrower and narrower - especially when we live in fear.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trump's policies will hurt the working white class that seems to love him. You think the Republicans around him are going to bring back those cushy union jobs that high school-educated white people used to eat with? :mjlol:
Man fukk them and the baby boomers. We have to work five times as hard for half the result and they just want to coast on white privilege cause they cant realistically compete in this new economy.

:camby:

Trying to make us feel sorry for them and negate our own issues.

Forcing their lifestyle and thoughts and opinions pn us that go against our development.

They deserve whats coming to them.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Trump isn't making any policies that will hurt anyone...he's getting rid of Frank Dodd and the fiduciary rule and my industry is celebrating and popping champagne cuz we gonna make money

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
I don't give a fukk if your baby mother is black.

If you consigning racist bullshyt, I'm calling for your head on this forum.
When did i cosign racist bullshyt ? Go and find 1 post of me being racist or disrespectful to black people.Like I said you too corny man, youre like an open book and im sure im not the only one who can see it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yeah no you're right, the alt-right loved Hillary Clinton and would have thrown a big celebration had she have won.
Having Hillary as president would of hurt their fragile masculinity that only Trump could save. :mjlol:

He won because of beta males that cant get laid and insecure white racists. Having Hillary as president would of just put their insecurities right in their faces.

These cats are cowards that need their daddy Trump to fight the battles they are too afraid to fight.
:mjlol: