@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
His brother Cac planet is the racist one not mamba

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Circle-jerking isn't progress breh

you dont give a fukk though right? :troll:

you got a 5 star thread though:skip:

:martin:
calling out racists is a problem now?

and why is known white male @Trap-A-LoT with his Gucci avatar and clearly hipster affiliation to black street music cosigning this post?

What is going on here?

@ezrathegreat @Sagat @Poitier @Trajan @Blackout @Malt-O-Meal @brother walt @neotheflyingone @yeyeye @wickedsm @EastCoastNaga @SJUGrad13 @Blessed Is the Man @GPBear

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
let me ask you, before i go to the gym; have i not stated that i was disgusted that he appointed jefferson sessions as his AG? have i not stated that even though it will never pass, his answer and stance on stop and frisk was disgusting? am i not frequently expressing my disgust that these fakkit pigs get away with murdering people in this country? on what basis can you paint me as someone who 'gives zero fukks about nonwhites'?

and now let me ask you this; what would the inverse of this thread be? you want me to pretend that i give a fukk about every statement donald trump ever made that was offensive? how would that serve you?

think it over :huhldup:
Thats like trying to win me over by saying "well Bernie marched with MLK"

You get ONE time with me.

And none of your statements erase the disdain and disregard you have for victims of oppression, in the face of all the evidence suggesting otherwise.

fukk off.

@ezrathegreat @Sagat @Poitier @Trajan @WhereIsTheLove @Blackout @Malt-O-Meal @brother walt @neotheflyingone @yeyeye @wickedsm @EastCoastNaga @SJUGrad13 @Blessed Is the Man @GPBear @Poe Dameron @LordKillerDNA @MazeCityNy188st @Cold Blooded @saysumthinfunnymike @lotteryplaya @The Burger King @Trill Russell @Dameon Farrow @richaveli83 @horizon @Primetime21 @King Musa @Afrodroid @JackRoss @Mason83 @NorthernLights @Voice of Reason @TL16

Last edited:
Daps
As a society we really don't care about things unless it happens to us personally. We're quite selfish as a world. Race by race, group by group. Just look at the responses on here from black people in threads when something bad happens to another minority race. They taunt them. We as a human race taunt each other or show little empathy in the face of concern. Some on the other hand may show concern or acknowledge the potential for concern, but the real concern hits when it effects them.

"They"

Cac alert :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No shyt dumbass, that's why I said "When even if they were gonna be running it with Clinton in office, because they're total idiots they wouldn't understand that fact."

My point had nothing to do with oppressive douchebags not being in office, it was about how nazis felt they had personal stakes in Trump and hated Clinton. So when Trump got elected neo-nazis rejoiced. Which they wouldn't have done if Clinton got in office.

And neo-nazis feeling empowered makes it harder to fight oppression.
I wish you would learn to read before you try to use the same point I made against me.

Neo nazis celebrate every time an unarmed black person killed. Neo Nazis celebrate when they see the condition of poor black schools and black neighborhoods. Neo Nazis celebrated when Dylan Roof shot up a church full of black people.

Neo Nazi's and other WS have always felt empowered :heh: Some of you nikkaz have been blind

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nah breh, that's not all that you said. You said THAT moment, is when you'd start caring about President Trump. When he does something to negatively impact white males. If you don't care before that, fukk outta here, you're no better than someone who is outwardly racist. If you're not going to speak out about it, then you the same.
:ehh:yep you get it.

and why is known white male @Trap-A-LoT with his Gucci avatar and clearly hipster affiliation to black street music cosigning this post?

What is going on here?

@ezrathegreat @Sagat @Poitier @Trajan @Blackout @Malt-O-Meal @brother walt @neotheflyingone @yeyeye @wickedsm @EastCoastNaga @SJUGrad13 @Blessed Is the Man @GPBear
You noticed since Trump won alot of these cats been coming out of the woodwork with their :mjpls: ?

Please dont forget some of these cats post on reddit, bb.com, and that 4 site.....from /pol/

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Neo nazis celebrate every time an unarmed black person killed. Neo Nazis celebrate when they see the condition of poor black schools and black neighborhoods. Neo Nazis celebrated when Dylan Roof shot up a church full of black people.

Neo Nazi's and other WS have always felt empowered :heh: Some of you nikkaz have been blind

Yeah no you're right, the alt-right loved Hillary Clinton and would have thrown a big celebration had she have won.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude has always been a Trump supporter even if he tries to act like he's not. :heh:

But that said, being stupid/racist/etc isn't a bannable offense. :ld:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah no you're right, the alt-right loved Hillary Clinton and would have thrown a big celebration had she have won.
Why are you puttin so much value and stock in nazi's celebrating? :dead:

Why Is that so significant to you :dead:

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin

What is going on here?

Im cosigning because he sees what i see and that is you trying hard to look cool on thecoli.Hipster affiliation ? Stfu bytch you dont know me or how I grew up.I been listening rap since young age because I can relate.Anyway, keep reaching.