@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
wasnt that my fukking point? :snoop:
Yeah, your "fukking point" is that Trump's OWN WORDS aren't to be taken seriously, considering that he's gotten worse in his communication style by stoking even more flames and agitation with his behavior, cabinet picks, and media statements.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
nikka if you can't tell by now, I don't give a shyt about scrutiny :heh: I say what I want and I base it off facts :manny:

I stand by what I've always said, black people will be goin thru the same oppression no matter the president
That's not true at all.

There's going to be oppression, but I already explained to you how alt-right neo-nazis felt they memed Trump into existence, so now fascists and racists feel they run this shyt. When even if they were gonna be running it with Clinton in office, because they're total idiots they wouldn't understand that fact.

Empowering Nazis is worse for those fighting oppression.
Clinton getting elected wouldn't have done that because the alt-right hates liberals.
Trump getting elected would have because the alt-right feels they have personal claim to Donald Trump.
Trump getting elected is worse for fighting oppression than if Clinton had gotten elected.

that's fukking logic, learn how to use it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lets be honest with yourself, if your group was the dominant group or culture in society, would you be any different?

As one poster posted the reality of the human condition, most people display those kinds of traits everywhere, and i don't see anything wrong "Cac" said, especially when it is true.

Why this heffa still isn't banned yet for her constant slick underhanded comments on Black People still has me :why:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's not true at all.

There's going to be oppression, but I already explained to you how alt-right neo-nazis felt they memed Trump into existence, so now fascists and racists feel they run this shyt. When even if they were gonna be running it with Clinton in office, because they're total idiots they wouldn't understand that fact.

Empowering Nazis is worse for those fighting oppression.
Clinton getting elected wouldn't have done that because the alt-right hates liberals.
Trump getting elected would have because the alt-right feels they have personal claim to Donald Trump.
Trump getting elected is worse for fighting oppression than if Clinton had gotten elected.

that's fukking logic, learn how to use it.
White supremacists are ALREADY RUNNING shyt POLITICALLY AND SYTEMATICALLY :damn:

We're getting slaughtered in the fukkin streets now with a black president and we're getting ZERO justice :mindblown:

Bill Clinton locked up more black people than any other president. :mindblown:

I wish you would know your history before you speak :damn:

Last edited:

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
full
Im white and I never denied it or faked that im black.But this thread from OP right here is a desperate attempt to fish for daps and reps.Just my 2 cents:yeshrug:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is one of the problems with some of y'all nikkaz. White people give you straight honesty and you nikkaz get in their feelings :dead:

Proves my point that some of you nikkaz would rather white people lie to you and hide behind subtle racism. Some nikka in here actually complained and said "if trump wins whites won't be so silent with their bigotry" :to:
This.

I wish black folk would start building witb black folk and stop seeking white approval. And stop getting all :mjcry: when they show who they really are.

If anything for the shyt white people put us through they should be bowing down to the sun god...the black man...and the black woman.

fukk i look like bowing down to someone can peel in the sun....the thing that gives us life.

I know im a god...with thousands of years of black excellence flowing through my bloodstream and dna. And these cacs is peasants.

I already know my young kings and queens are ready
:salute:

The first step is to reject eurocentrism
The second is stop viewing yourself as inferior to whites.
The third is to empower young black men and women through example.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
ban? no

vetting and keeping tabs on some military age males? absolutely. which the country already does :ehh:[/QUOTE]

@the cac mamba
So you are saying the United States government is keeping a record of military age Mena males? The question is why, which i already know, but i want to hear your and other members opinions here.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
She dont even associate with black people in real life...the only time she associates with us is on here.

Then logs off to her life in a 95.5% white town in flyover state USA and to go off with her secret neo nazi boyfriend who hates black people yet never sees any on a daily basis.

After the Obama years...white America's love affair with black people is OVER.

this is the end of disco/rebellion against black people into the white power reagan era in the 21st century.
Word

She even admitted that she would never be with a black person in the long term.

So many simps hearts was broken that day :deadmanny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, your "fukking point" is that Trump isn't to be taken seriously, considering that he's gotten worse in his communication style by stoking even more flames and agitation with his behavior, cabinet picks, and media statements.
let me ask you, before i go to the gym; have i not stated that i was disgusted that he appointed jefferson sessions as his AG? have i not stated that even though it will never pass, his answer and stance on stop and frisk was disgusting? am i not frequently expressing my disgust that these fakkit pigs get away with murdering people in this country? on what basis can you paint me as someone who 'gives zero fukks about nonwhites'?

and now let me ask you this; what would the inverse of this thread be? you want me to pretend that i give a fukk about every statement donald trump ever made that was offensive? how would that serve you?

think it over :huhldup:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of the problems with some of y'all nikkaz. White people give you straight honesty and you nikkaz get in their feelings :dead:

Proves my point that some of you nikkaz would rather white people lie to you and hide behind subtle racism. Some nikka in here actually complained and said "if trump wins whites won't be so silent with their bigotry" :to:

They rather keep their head in the sand & feel good. There was a thread by someone saying we as a group put feeling good as top priority and there was no lies told. I need to stop posting in this place, full of naive, lost & moist dudes.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
White supremacists are ALREADY RUNNING shyt POLITICALLY AND SYTEMATICALLY :damn:
We're getting slaughtered in the fukkin streets now with a black president and we're getting ZERO justice :mindblown:
Bill Climton locked up more black people than any other president. :mindblown:

I wish you would know your history before you speak :damn:
No shyt dumbass, that's why I said "When even if they were gonna be running it with Clinton in office, because they're total idiots they wouldn't understand that fact."

My point had nothing to do with oppressive douchebags not being in office, it was about how nazis felt they had personal stakes in Trump and hated Clinton. So when Trump got elected neo-nazis rejoiced. Which they wouldn't have done if Clinton got in office.

And neo-nazis feeling empowered makes it harder to fight oppression.
I wish you would learn to read before you try to use the same point I made against me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im white and I never denied it or faked that im black.But this thread from OP right here is a desperate attempt to fish for daps and reps.Just my 2 cents:yeshrug:
fishing daps and reps?

yeah, you'd think so, wouldn't you? :mjpls:

You think I give a fukk about reps? My shyt is in the trash. :heh:

I'm all about exposing racists however.

And you're next. :ufdup: :pacspit:

@ezrathegreat @Sagat @Poitier @Trajan @Blackout @Malt-O-Meal @brother walt @neotheflyingone @yeyeye @wickedsm @EastCoastNaga @SJUGrad13 @Blessed Is the Man @GPBear