@The Burger King, Come Explain This

Daps
:yawn: I don't even have to go into the history that white "kings" have of terrorizing Africans :mjpls:

Trans atlantic slave trade
43f08ec622e6b2f4a5c97a1e4bf02887.png

The attempted genocide of millions of Africans.

The prolonged colonization and subsequent draining of African nations and their resources

ALL set in motion, conducted and carried out by white "Kings" such as yourself
tedjxPB.png

The worst part is, you aren't actually king of shyt. You just call yourself one. Everyone knows that I'm the TRUE king of not only burgers, but fast food as a whole. Without me, there is no you nikka. I birthed you, Jack in the box, that bytch Wendy, and dont even get me started on the colonel.
tedjxPB.png
Dont you ever fix your unmoving lips to question my thoroughness fukk nikka. You even think like a cac, outchea thinking that a nikka with an afro is somehow albino
hTnyAw0.png
While you trying to honor racist cacs who were responsible for the deaths and displacement of millions of black people by presenting yourself as cac "royalty", I'm outchea putting young African Americans through college.

365Black | African-American Scholarships | McDonald’s

in addition to feeding millions of impoverished black children and families from all over the World on the daily

Home - RMHC South Africa

630x385

Eat the Burger KKKing, brehs.

Or, come spend ya money with someone who actually cares about black folks. A man of the people, rich or poor, black or white, and above all, a true MAC.
tYw3zoe.png

if you really cared about us, you wouldn't have to front like you down. suck a mcdikk :pacspit:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
@Ronald McDonald Are you implying that only white men can be kings? :whopperpls:

Plenty of CACs and c00ns have donated to black communities so none of that means a damn thing.

If you really cared about the community you wouldn't be mocking black people every opportunity you get. :cashier:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
@Ronald McDonald Are you implying that only white men can be kings? :whopperpls:

Plenty of CACs and c00ns have donated to black communities so none of that means a damn thing.

If you really cared about the community you wouldn't be mocking black people every opportunity you get. :cashier:
Stop it. You grafted your image in that of a European king's. :camby:

I hired a black man as marketing lead, which is why so many of our ads, including the one quoted above, were targeted towards the black community. No one was "mocking" anything. Unlike you, I employ black people to do more than just flip burgers and work the register.
tedjxPB.png

Where are your ads catering to black people? How many black people are you putting through school on a yearly basis, Burger KKKing? :mjpls:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The actual post. This albino is so desperate to slander the BK name he's out here altering posts just like he alters his food. :cashier:

I was a newborn and she put her titty near my mouth. You're acting like I was old enough to know any better. :idontunderstand:

This exposal is faker than that pink slime you call "beef". But since we're out here trying to expose each other, let me go on and bring up something that's been on my mind lately. :whopperpls:
Knew you wasn’t going out like a sucka BK:mjcry:
That food suck enough :mjgrin:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma; min-height: 14.0px}

Who the fukk is this? Taggin’ me @ 5:46 in the mornin’, crack of dawnin’, now I’m yawnin’. Wipe the coal out my eyes. See who is this taggin’ me and why. :daking:

giphy.gif

It’s my Tiger Tony from the Kelogg’s box. Told me he was in the hamburger spot and heard the intricate plot. nikkas wanna stick me like fly paper, nikka. Slow down, breh, please chill, drop the caper. :nobigmacs:

“Remember them nikkas with the chips made with cheese dip, that you cut fries with, grilled beef, and got nice with?” :whopperpls:

“Yeah my cheetah Chester with the corn chips, nah them my nikkas, nah Ches wouldn’t disrespect.” :idontunderstand:

“I didn’t say THEM. They schooled me to some nikkas that you knew from back when, when you was clockin’ minor figures. Now they heard you blowin’ up like nitro and they wanna stick ya up for some overtime, bro. Sohh, thank Ches for warning me, ‘cause now I’m warning you, I got the spatula nikka tell me what you gonna do?” :whopperpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :damn:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :atearinmyburger:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :mjpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :ufdup:

@Ronald McDonald

First off... You a bytch nikka. :trillbk2:

Only reason I'm doin' this... I'ma just name five reasons real quick... :lettuceeat:

Got a hunna fifty. :wow:

First, you stole McDonald's from dikk. :dameking:

Second, you stole McDonaldland from dikk. :dameking:

Third, you stole the Big Mac from dikk. :dameking:

Fourth, I seen a nikka throw them arches up before them shots was fired. :atearinmyburger:

Fifth. Hold on. Turn the beat off. I had to turn the beat off for this. :trillbk2:

You have the nerve to slander my precious name and refer to me as "the Burger c00n" when you are a literal minstrel. :confusedking:

Tell me, Ronald. What do clowns have to do with burgers? :jbhmm:

I am the Burger King, so I present myself as royalty. :ahh:

But you dress in a manner that mocks black people and based off of how you advertise to black people, you clearly don't respect us. :whopperpls:

It's Whopper season, holla at a nikka, 'cause here it comes. :demonicking:

GOAT alias:bryan:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell: I'm going to go grab a Whopper, fukk my bytch, catch up on some episodes of Narcos, and go to sleep.

This ain't over Ronald. You tried hard, but not hard enough. Your fries are harder than you, hoe ass nikka. :trillbk2:

Good night King. You only have one other thing to do, before you turn in for the night.

868.gif

Sleep tight Your Burger Highness.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
:russell: I'm going to go grab a Whopper, fukk my bytch, catch up on some episodes of Narcos, and go to sleep.

This ain't over Ronald. You tried hard, but not hard enough. Your fries are harder than you, hoe ass nikka. :trillbk2:
:russell: you know damn well you aint going nowhere. you logging into one of your 5 different accounts to dap +quote your weak ass posts as we speak