@The Burger King, Come Explain This

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:dead::dead::dead::deadrose::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

------

We waiting @Burger King :stopitslime:

See, this is why I don't fukk with y'all stale ass fries. Have customers waiting for our orders.

Ayo @Ronald McDonald

:ohhh:

Let me get...
:patrice:

Yes, let me get 2 Apple pies, medium fries and 6 piece nuggets.:feedme:

The nikka you beefing with had been put to sleep.:camby:

tumblr_niylje1uJk1qgihnwo1_400.gif

Yo ron you still roll with that bytch mac tonight?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mine was with my older sister. :snoop:

Why was u suckin on ya sisters titty for?

She was trying to help my parents out and put her titty in my mouth.

Nobody knew this until she said it during Christmas dinner.

She ruined titty sucking for me. :francis:

She was like 13.

I need to :sitdown: though.
Check the difference in the quotes in the OP. Something ain’t adding up :patrice:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png
:russ::dead:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dead::dead::dead::deadrose::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

------

We waiting @Burger King :stopitslime:

See, this is why I don't fukk with y'all stale ass fries. Have customers waiting for our orders.

Ayo @Ronald McDonald

:ohhh:

Let me get...
:patrice:

Yes, let me get 2 Apple pies, medium fries and 6 piece nuggets.:feedme:

The nikka you beefing with had been put to sleep.:camby:

tumblr_niylje1uJk1qgihnwo1_400.gif
I’m sure @Burger King comin with that heat once he logs back into the coli. Dude is prolly enjoying his Saturday night :yeshrug:

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png

full

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I2Lee7G.png

hTnyAw0.png
this. is why i come here :mjlol:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

@The Burger King

Leave my nikka alone

@The Burger King the hell this about?

You on Arby’s status now

He came out with the hammers

@The Burger King get to the choppa breh

Why he ain't showin up?

Just wait til @The Burger King get out the traffic

He gon fukk this clown up

The nikka @The Burger King ducking the fade I see

@The Burger King dodgin this thread like his name Napoleon or Gil Scott Heroin what if all these nikkas the same person

@The Burger King still invisible........end of an era brehs

@The Burger King busy making whopperitos and hot dogs

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma; min-height: 14.0px}

Who the fukk is this? Taggin’ me @ 5:46 in the mornin’, crack of dawnin’, now I’m yawnin’. Wipe the coal out my eyes. See who is this taggin’ me and why. :daking:

giphy.gif

It’s my Tiger Tony from the Kelogg’s box. Told me he was in the hamburger spot and heard the intricate plot. nikkas wanna stick me like fly paper, nikka. Slow down, breh, please chill, drop the caper. :nobigmacs:

“Remember them nikkas with the chips made with cheese dip, that you cut fries with, grilled beef, and got nice with?” :whopperpls:

“Yeah my cheetah Chester with the corn chips, nah them my nikkas, nah Ches wouldn’t disrespect.” :idontunderstand:

“I didn’t say THEM. They schooled me to some nikkas that you knew from back when, when you was clockin’ minor figures. Now they heard you blowin’ up like nitro and they wanna stick ya up for some overtime, bro. Sohh, thank Ches for warning me, ‘cause now I’m warning you, I got the spatula nikka tell me what you gonna do?” :whopperpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :damn:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :atearinmyburger:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :mjpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :ufdup:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma; min-height: 14.0px}

Who the fukk is this? Taggin’ me @ 5:46 in the mornin’, crack of dawnin’, now I’m yawnin’. Wipe the coal out my eyes. See who is this taggin’ me and why. :daking:

giphy.gif

It’s my Tiger Tony from the Kelogg’s box. Told me he was in the hamburger spot and heard the intricate plot. nikkas wanna stick me like fly paper, nikka. Slow down, breh, please chill, drop the caper. :nobigmacs:

“Remember them nikkas with the chips made with cheese dip, that you cut fries with, grilled beef, and got nice with?” :whopperpls:

“Yeah my cheetah Chester with the corn chips, nah them my nikkas, nah Ches wouldn’t disrespect.” :idontunderstand:

“I didn’t say THEM. They schooled me to some nikkas that you knew from back when, when you was clockin’ minor figures. Now they heard you blowin’ up like nitro and they wanna stick ya up for some overtime, bro. Sohh, thank Ches for warning me, ‘cause now I’m warning you, I got the spatula nikka tell me what you gonna do?” :whopperpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :damn:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :atearinmyburger:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :mjpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :ufdup:

Them hands trembling, huh BK? You so nervous, you can't even embed correctly.
hTnyAw0.png
You gonna address the OP or not? :mjpls: