Jesus Christ :laff::laff::laff:

:deadmanny:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
ghatdammmm:laff:

:dead: I just busted out laughing and my girl asked me what was funny. I am trying to explain about the alias wars and the smileys and the ether and she is :dahell:

I gave up in the middle of trying to describe it:manny:
Whenever somebody in the house hears me cracking up they say
"He must be on the coli again :beli:."

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png

This is one of the most lethal ethers I've ever seen on this website. And I've been posting since 2013. :mjlol::bryan::deadmanny:

Last edited:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png

:deadrose:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma; min-height: 14.0px}

Who the fukk is this? Taggin’ me @ 5:46 in the mornin’, crack of dawnin’, now I’m yawnin’. Wipe the coal out my eyes. See who is this taggin’ me and why. :daking:

giphy.gif

It’s my Tiger Tony from the Kelogg’s box. Told me he was in the hamburger spot and heard the intricate plot. nikkas wanna stick me like fly paper, nikka. Slow down, breh, please chill, drop the caper. :nobigmacs:

“Remember them nikkas with the chips made with cheese dip, that you cut fries with, grilled beef, and got nice with?” :whopperpls:

“Yeah my cheetah Chester with the corn chips, nah them my nikkas, nah Ches wouldn’t disrespect.” :idontunderstand:

“I didn’t say THEM. They schooled me to some nikkas that you knew from back when, when you was clockin’ minor figures. Now they heard you blowin’ up like nitro and they wanna stick ya up for some overtime, bro. Sohh, thank Ches for warning me, ‘cause now I’m warning you, I got the spatula nikka tell me what you gonna do?” :whopperpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :damn:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :atearinmyburger:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :mjpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :ufdup:

Rafters thread