@The Burger King, Come Explain This

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Why are nikkas taking on the persona of cac companies that don't pay them?
Y'all nikkas better be franchise owners:mjpls:

---

Superstar
Daps
Ray Cros is not what you would want to look up to, but more so what to look out for. Don't encourage black people to go on dummy missions using Ray Croc tactics in the business world. He only succeeded because he was white. Do you think a black man could have gotten away with fukking over two white dudes like that? We have to operate in a much more subtle manner. The deification of guys like Croc and Jeff Bezos makes me aware that the myth of the American Dream is alive and well.

Don't understand this post at all anything. There is nothing wrong with profiting from one's service or product nothing at all. He was using Ray Croc as a way to say brothers and sisters should develop an entrepreneurial business spirit. Nothing wrong with that!

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Tell me, Ronald. What do clowns have to do with burgers? :jbhmm:

I am the Burger King, so I present myself as royalty. :ahh:

But you dress in a manner that mocks black people and based off of how you advertise to black people, you clearly don't respect us. :whopperpls:

:whew::whew::whew::whew:

This did it for me :ohlawd:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
LongGleefulHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif
:Russ:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
@Ronald McDonald

First off... You a bytch nikka. :trillbk2:

Only reason I'm doin' this... I'ma just name five reasons real quick... :lettuceeat:

Got a hunna fifty. :wow:

First, you stole McDonald's from dikk. :dameking:

Second, you stole McDonaldland from dikk. :dameking:

Third, you stole the Big Mac from dikk. :dameking:

Fourth, I seen a nikka throw them arches up before them shots was fired. :atearinmyburger:

Fifth. Hold on. Turn the beat off. I had to turn the beat off for this. :trillbk2:

You have the nerve to slander my precious name and refer to me as "the Burger c00n" when you are a literal minstrel. :confusedking:

Tell me, Ronald. What do clowns have to do with burgers? :jbhmm:

I am the Burger King, so I present myself as royalty. :ahh:

But you dress in a manner that mocks black people and based off of how you advertise to black people, you clearly don't respect us. :whopperpls:

It's Whopper season, holla at a nikka, 'cause here it comes. :demonicking:

th

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma; min-height: 14.0px}

Who the fukk is this? Taggin’ me @ 5:46 in the mornin’, crack of dawnin’, now I’m yawnin’. Wipe the coal out my eyes. See who is this taggin’ me and why. :daking:

giphy.gif

It’s my Tiger Tony from the Kelogg’s box. Told me he was in the hamburger spot and heard the intricate plot. nikkas wanna stick me like fly paper, nikka. Slow down, breh, please chill, drop the caper. :nobigmacs:

“Remember them nikkas with the chips made with cheese dip, that you cut fries with, grilled beef, and got nice with?” :whopperpls:

“Yeah my cheetah Chester with the corn chips, nah them my nikkas, nah Ches wouldn’t disrespect.” :idontunderstand:

“I didn’t say THEM. They schooled me to some nikkas that you knew from back when, when you was clockin’ minor figures. Now they heard you blowin’ up like nitro and they wanna stick ya up for some overtime, bro. Sohh, thank Ches for warning me, ‘cause now I’m warning you, I got the spatula nikka tell me what you gonna do?” :whopperpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :damn:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :atearinmyburger:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :mjpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :ufdup:

:mjlol69:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma; min-height: 14.0px}

Who the fukk is this? Taggin’ me @ 5:46 in the mornin’, crack of dawnin’, now I’m yawnin’. Wipe the coal out my eyes. See who is this taggin’ me and why. :daking:

giphy.gif

It’s my Tiger Tony from the Kelogg’s box. Told me he was in the hamburger spot and heard the intricate plot. nikkas wanna stick me like fly paper, nikka. Slow down, breh, please chill, drop the caper. :nobigmacs:

“Remember them nikkas with the chips made with cheese dip, that you cut fries with, grilled beef, and got nice with?” :whopperpls:

“Yeah my cheetah Chester with the corn chips, nah them my nikkas, nah Ches wouldn’t disrespect.” :idontunderstand:

“I didn’t say THEM. They schooled me to some nikkas that you knew from back when, when you was clockin’ minor figures. Now they heard you blowin’ up like nitro and they wanna stick ya up for some overtime, bro. Sohh, thank Ches for warning me, ‘cause now I’m warning you, I got the spatula nikka tell me what you gonna do?” :whopperpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :damn:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :atearinmyburger:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :mjpls:

Damn, Ronald wanna stick me for my paper. :ufdup:

:russ: