The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Mine was with my older sister. :snoop:

The actual post. This albino is so desperate to slander the BK name he's out here altering posts just like he alters his food. :cashier:

She was trying to help my parents out and put her titty in my mouth.

Nobody knew this until she said it during Christmas dinner.

She ruined titty sucking for me. :francis:

I was a newborn and she put her titty near my mouth. You're acting like I was old enough to know any better. :idontunderstand:

This exposal is faker than that pink slime you call "beef". But since we're out here trying to expose each other, let me go on and bring up something that's been on my mind lately. :whopperpls:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
The actual post. This albino is so desperate to slander the BK name he's out here altering posts just like he alters his food. :cashier:

I was a newborn and she put her titty near my mouth. You're acting like I was old enough to know any better. :idontunderstand:

This exposal is faker than that pink slime you call "beef". But since we're out here trying to expose each other, let me go on and bring up something that's been on my mind lately. :whopperpls:
Nah, this explanation like every item on your menu, we aint buying it. What kind of 13 year old tries to put her titty in her baby brother's mouth? How was she helping your parents out by doing so? Something aint adding up :dahell: Your older sister Lena Dunham or some shyt nikka? Either your family on that weird shyt or you lying.
tedjxPB.png

fess up BK, we all know you like to have it your way, and it appears that your way is keeping it in the family
hTnyAw0.png

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ray Cros is not what you would want to look up to, but more so what to look out for. Don't encourage black people to go on dummy missions using Ray Croc tactics in the business world. He only succeeded because he was white. Do you think a black man could have gotten away with fukking over two white dudes like that? We have to operate in a much more subtle manner. The deification of guys like Croc and Jeff Bezos makes me aware that the myth of the American Dream is alive and well.
This, and as these fools don't seem to realize, those tactics are MUCH more likely to be used against your own people. Part of Croc's advantage was he was a white, charismatic dude
that two other white dudes trust.

Now do we need to think very hard to know how often this shyt happens within our own over things much pettier than a food franchise? Encouraging snake moves in general is dumb, doubly
so when you trying to snake the house. House will win.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

its lit :wow:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
@Ronald McDonald

First off... You a bytch nikka. :trillbk2:

Only reason I'm doin' this... I'ma just name five reasons real quick... :lettuceeat:

Got a hunna fifty. :wow:

First, you stole McDonald's from dikk. :dameking:

Second, you stole McDonaldland from dikk. :dameking:

Third, you stole the Big Mac from dikk. :dameking:

Fourth, I seen a nikka throw them arches up before them shots was fired. :atearinmyburger:

Fifth. Hold on. Turn the beat off. I had to turn the beat off for this. :trillbk2:

You have the nerve to slander my precious name and refer to me as "the Burger c00n" when you are a literal minstrel. :confusedking:

Tell me, Ronald. What do clowns have to do with burgers? :jbhmm:

I am the Burger King, so I present myself as royalty. :ahh:

But you dress in a manner that mocks black people and based off of how you advertise to black people, you clearly don't respect us. :whopperpls:

It's Whopper season, holla at a nikka, 'cause here it comes. :demonicking:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
@Ronald McDonald

First off... You a bytch nikka. :trillbk2:

Only reason I'm doin' this... I'ma just name five reasons real quick... :lettuceeat:

Got a hunna fifty. :wow:

First, you stole McDonald's from dikk. :dameking:

Second, you stole McDonaldland from dikk. :dameking:

Third, you stole the Big Mac from dikk. :dameking:

Fourth, I seen a nikka throw them arches up before them shots was fired. :atearinmyburger:

Fifth. Hold on. Turn the beat off. I had to turn the beat off for this. :trillbk2:

You have the nerve to slander my precious name and refer to me as "the Burger c00n" when you are a literal minstrel. :confusedking:

Tell me, Ronald. What do clowns have to do with burgers? :jbhmm:

I am the Burger King, so I present myself as royalty. :ahh:

But you dress in a manner that mocks black people and based off of how you advertise to black people, you clearly don't respect us. :whopperpls:

It's Whopper season, holla at a nikka, 'cause here it comes. :demonicking:

:yawn: I don't even have to go into the history that white "kings" have of terrorizing Africans :mjpls:

Trans atlantic slave trade
43f08ec622e6b2f4a5c97a1e4bf02887.png

The attempted genocide of millions of Africans.

The prolonged colonization and subsequent draining of African nations and their resources

ALL set in motion, conducted and carried out by white "Kings" such as yourself
tedjxPB.png

The worst part is, you aren't actually king of shyt. You just call yourself one. Everyone knows that I'm the TRUE king of not only burgers, but fast food as a whole. Without me, there is no you nikka. I birthed you, Jack in the box, that bytch Wendy, and dont even get me started on the colonel.
tedjxPB.png
Dont you ever fix your unmoving lips to question my thoroughness fukk nikka. You even think like a cac, outchea thinking that a nikka with an afro is somehow albino
hTnyAw0.png
While you trying to honor racist cacs who were responsible for the deaths and displacement of millions of black people by presenting yourself as cac "royalty", I'm outchea putting young African Americans through college.

365Black | African-American Scholarships | McDonald’s

in addition to feeding and caring for millions of impoverished black children and families from all over the World on the daily

Home - RMHC South Africa

630x385

Eat the Burger KKKing, brehs.

Or, come spend ya money with someone who actually cares about black folks. A man of the people, rich or poor, black or white, and above all, a true MAC.
tYw3zoe.png