The British can drink Americans under the table. Ya'll can't hang.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Definitely true which they should be ashamed of.

The British military literally had bars built on the FOBs they controlled in Iraq during the war.

I was in Basrah and they had a bar named, "The Camel Toe".

These stupid mafukkas was getting fukked up in the bar and stayed getting tore out the frame by them Iraqis.

Stupid mafukkas drinking broad daylight then going on convoys and got captured and beheaded.
My first deployment was at Bagram in ‘08. I was in an element that supported SOCOM. We basically ran the encampment and supported that other FOBs.
:salute:
I didn’t realize that Brits can drink in country. These dudes would have pallets of beer shipped every month.
:wtf:
I was supply so I was connected. They loved pelican cases, benchmade knives and Oakleys.
:heh:
With beer and alcohol, you can get anything you wanted.
:sas2:
I was out there like Terry Crews in the longest yard.
cheesy-terry-crews.gif

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Most European countries will out-drink Americans. Visited the Carlsberg Brewery in Denmark and the tour guide said in the early days, workers got the equivalent of 5 gallons of beer a week free to drink, even on the job. When production slowed down and workplace accidents rose, they reduced it to 1 gallon, and the workers went on strike.
:russ:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Most European countries will out-drink Americans. Visited the Carlsberg Brewery in Denmark and the tour guide said in the early days, workers got the equivalent of 5 gallons of beer a week free to drink, even on the job. When production slowed down and workplace accidents rose, they reduced it to 1 gallon, and the workers went on strike.

:dead: :dead:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The definitely don't and can't

Brits and others drink watered dont beer.
Yea alot of Americans drink beer but plenty more drink hard liquor.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

First of all, they can have that feat.
Second and most importantly, wow... Look how much their actions resemble shyt you'd see here from Rednecks and White Trash alike in The States...

And yet we have these Internet Ass Muhfukkas swearing before God that we're not African :mjgrin:

Daps
this only matters if the abv is the same. i know some beer have less alcohol in uk like heinekin only recently increased the alcohol to 5%
and recently craft beers in america that have high abv are more popular.
i can drink 1 good craft beer and be feelin it. no need to get pissy from pints on pints of bs

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
this only matters if the abv is the same. i know some beer have less alcohol in uk like heinekin only recently increased the alcohol to 5%
and recently craft beers in america that have high abv are more popular.
i can drink 1 good craft beer and be feelin it. no need to get pissy from pints on pints of bs
i think they just have a high tolerance

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP have you even been to america?

This is the party capital of the world.

European beers are weak AF.

We don't do gay shyt like pushing naked men in wheelbarrows around the street when we getting lit either.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
World rankings of alcohol consumption per capita puts the US far down the list, but the high US drinking age may sandbag the US ranking, so I won't link any. The prevalence of Protestant Christiany over the century in the US limits the general acceptance of Alcohol consumption in the US vs Europe where Anglican priests openly drink. Seriously, let TD Jakes or Joel Olsteen get caught with a beer. So the places where Alcohol consumption is most accepted should have the hardest drinkers.