The British can drink Americans under the table. Ya'll can't hang.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Definitely true which they should be ashamed of.

The British military literally had bars built on the FOBs they controlled in Iraq during the war.

I was in Basrah and they had a bar named, "The Camel Toe".

These stupid mafukkas was getting fukked up in the bar and stayed getting tore out the frame by them Iraqis.

Stupid mafukkas drinking broad daylight then going on convoys and got captured and beheaded.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Challenge accepted! :ufdup:

Game on mate....

4FX.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

The British military literally had bars built on the FOBs they controlled in Iraq during the war.

These stupid mafukkas was getting fukked up in the bar and stayed getting tore out the frame by them Iraqis.

Stupid mafukkas drinking broad daylight then going on convoys and got captured and beheaded.

:whoa:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876

Wow! The camel toe tho :russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
One thing the British can do is drink! A regular evening of drinking would be considered alcoholism in America. I filmed this video on Sunday.

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't yall drink mostly beer and ale?
Americans usually drink that stuff during the day too, but just at things like football games and stuff.

But for the most part we go to bars to drink liquor. Can't really be chugging whiskey during day like that

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Correct me if i'm wrong but don't yall drink mostly beer and ale?
Americans usually drink that stuff during the day too, but just at things like football games and stuff.

But for the most part we go to bars to drink liquor. Can't really be chugging whiskey during day like that
Yeah they mostly drink beer.