The British can drink Americans under the table. Ya'll can't hang.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Yeah I've know old cacs who drink 12 pints after work go beat their wives go to work the next day and do the same thing all over again for years on end.

That's how they live

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Wow! The camel toe tho :russ:
Y'all wild as fukk.

Them mafukkas was also sun bathing in a fukking warzone like they was at a tropical resort. :why:

Like literally laying out on the Twalls oiled up in a warzone.

The women was topless and shyt.

In a fukking warzone.

We was getting rocket attacks all damm day too.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Blessing and a curse.
I've had the best conversations/meetings with people, all walks of life over extended drinking periods in the UK to a higher clip than I do in America.
It's nice to have a bottle or two with folk that can handle their liquor 3-6 pints in.
However, a drunk man is a drunk man, regardless of where his passport is printed and Drunk British Cacs are the worst.
:beli:
Hell, one of the reasons I learnt how to use the skull cracker on the bottom of some of my knives, was off the strength of a pub crawl that ended up turning into a football fight with heavy racist overtones seeping through after I realized what all that "Windrush" crap was they was spewing at us.​

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yea cause yall stuck in the past. Drink? This is america. We do DRUGS. Only people i know who still drink that aint older, are drug addicts that cant afford to cop for the day. Besides that, wine or beer. Idk any hardcore drinkers younger than 40 at all really. Only people who grew up with alcohol in the house like my cousins. I remember my cousin puking in morning, and washing it down with more beer with a doughnut at breakfast. Thats a diff type of drinking.

I doubt yall could hang honestly

The only thing worse than a drunk is a crack/meth head. Their pranoia and constant energy like buzzes the room i gotta get outta there. But drunks are fukking annoying.

Last edited:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Y'all wild as fukk.

Them mafukkas was also sun bathing in a fukking warzone like they was at a tropical resort. :why:

Like literally laying out on the Twalls oiled up in a warzone.

The women was topless and shyt.

In a fukking warzone.

We wad getting rocket attacks all damm day too.
Lol top less sunbathing on the military? Insane

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They could definitely drink. They drink during lunch at work. It would be unthinkable here to do that.
Went out of style here. Corporate america was on some mad men shyt up through the 70s.

My dad mentioned people would be drinking and smoking at his accounting firm back in the day.