The British can drink Americans under the table. Ya'll can't hang.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well they gotta drink to make up for the terrible food :mjlol:
Tbh, Americans OVERHYPE the fucc out of your food. The amount of chemicals and sugar in your food i'm not surprised regular food tastes trash to you. You've all been raised on eating absolute bullsh't food.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yep! No black people I know drink the way they do. We also drink more spirits whilst they drink beer.

They have higher disposable income. That there is no way any black person in general making what they make to generally compete tho.

Their paychecks are way bigger than ours.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tbh, Americans OVERHYPE the fucc out of your food. The amount of chemicals and sugar in your food i'm not surprised regular food tastes trash to you. You've all been raised on eating absolute bullsh't food.

Stop it nikka

In all them youtube channels.
.the British people choose southern ice tea over their rego tea. Plus never even had simple shyt like ice tea. If you go on amy react channel where a brit visits Walmart they freak out at how much food and variety they have.

Stop the cap.

Your only good anything in Britain is fish and chips.

Yo french fries or chips. Sorry we got the hq of Mickie d's. Where i am from. So y'all not even the leader in fries or chips.

Any fish and chips place you guys got. I can go to a number of chicsgo local chains and get arguably better.

Jj fish. Sharks, fishport goose island & docks = British style fish and chips

Dock fishwich = greatest fish sammich ever period.

Nobody seeing us on sckrimp or whiting period just for starters.

You can keep that cod.

art barr

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is definitely not something to be proud of. Brits have a nasty alcohol problem and I'm just thankful they dont have access to guns.

Or car dependent society leading to crashes everywhere.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s something to be proud of?

With all the warnings and horror stories about alcohol and alcoholism, folks acting like drinking is harmless. Alcohol shrinks your brain, dries your skin up from dehydration, and etc. Alcohol isnt meant to be drank regularly. Once in a blue moon actually. Too much information is out there about alcohol for people to be ignorant about its effects.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yh cuz soon as we are 14 we get taken on our first pub crawl 😅

I dont drink no more

*sips Bailey's*

The crazy part is how they normalize children drinking. Grown ass adults literally giving those kids whole damn quarts of alcohol then seeing these kids act crazy too. Thats why im like :whoa: yall uk folks are wilding