The British can drink Americans under the table. Ya'll can't hang.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
The crazy part is how they normalize children drinking. Grown ass adults literally giving those kids whole damn quarts of alcohol then seeing these kids act crazy too. Thats why im like :whoa: yall uk folks are wilding
Im not sure if thats still a thing, parents in the 80s an early 90s would give their kid a lil taste at Christmas not sure why. But doesn’t happen anymore I don’t think.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not sure if thats still a thing, parents in the 80s an early 90s would give their kid a lil taste at Christmas not sure why. But doesn’t happen anymore I don’t think.

Naw, it seems common. i notice its white kids that are doing that with their parent or whichever guardian literally allowing it. Surprised the shyt out of me. The last time i was in england back in 2001, some 10 year old that was my cuzzos friend at the time was offering to share a full bacardi bottle with my cuzzo and me with his friends mother literally being cool with it. It shocked me. I passed on that quick

23 years later, saw the same shyt at a wedding with two kids. One of them was drunk wilding too

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Fax

IMO the average British woman could prob drink the average American man under the table
Which is exactly why the average British woman feels like a balloon full of mayonaise........made port in Portsmouth in the past........they was flocking.......went back to the ship dry dikk that night........wasn't having none of that subpar action

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
The crazy part is how they normalize children drinking. Grown ass adults literally giving those kids whole damn quarts of alcohol then seeing these kids act crazy too. Thats why im like :whoa: yall uk folks are wilding
The rest of the world doesn't have the stigmas or false moral outrage America has about certain things. Drinking nominal amounts of wine or other things based around day to day life isn't abnormal for the rest of the world

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
N
Stop it nikka

In all them youtube channels.
.the British people choose southern ice tea over their rego tea. Plus never even had simple shyt like ice tea. If you go on amy react channel where a brit visits Walmart they freak out at how much food and variety they have.

Stop the cap.

Your only good anything in Britain is fish and chips.

Yo french fries or chips. Sorry we got the hq of Mickie d's. Where i am from. So y'all not even the leader in fries or chips.

Any fish and chips place you guys got. I can go to a number of chicsgo local chains and get arguably better.

Jj fish. Sharks, fishport goose island & docks = British style fish and chips

Dock fishwich = greatest fish sammich ever period.

Nobody seeing us on sckrimp or whiting period just for starters.

You can keep that cod.

art barr

Nicca

SHUT

THE

FUCC

UP

i could give a fucc what some obese clowns on the internet think. Look at the state of the people you linked :mjlol: i'm supposed to believe they know good food when they eat it? and the way you dropped them links like you were dropping the mic or something :dead: plus for the fact you completely missed the point of post, like your remedial ass does most of the time when responding on this forum. I said good food as in HEALTHY/REAL/NON GMO chemical filled food. I live in both LA and London. American food in general will fucc you up over years. Half of your country is clinically obese ffs :heh: get out of my face nicca

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The drinking stories my Nieces, Nephews, and Cousins been telling. Yo wtf:what:

I'm so glad I literally only drink like 4/5 times a year. And its definitely not hard liquor

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it nikka

In all them youtube channels.
.the British people choose southern ice tea over their rego tea. Plus never even had simple shyt like ice tea. If you go on amy react channel where a brit visits Walmart they freak out at how much food and variety they have.

Stop the cap.

Your only good anything in Britain is fish and chips.

Yo french fries or chips. Sorry we got the hq of Mickie d's. Where i am from. So y'all not even the leader in fries or chips.

Any fish and chips place you guys got. I can go to a number of chicsgo local chains and get arguably better.

Jj fish. Sharks, fishport goose island & docks = British style fish and chips

Dock fishwich = greatest fish sammich ever period.

Nobody seeing us on sckrimp or whiting period just for starters.

You can keep that cod.

art barr

I'm gonna be real with you Art. After about a week out here. I much rather eat food out in England. Not once I have had stomach aches, bubble guts. When I eat I don't feel out of it. Drink soda don't feel bloated, cause they use real fruits and not processed sugars.

I'm sorry but we're being severely poisoned in America.

They eat real food out here. Now don't get me wrong, English People can't cook. But we're Black, I don't ever have to eat English food. I eat strictly Ethnic mainly African, Caribbean, and Brazilian. Also Ethiopians, Turkish, Indian folks out here.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
OP ain't lying yall :ehh: They can still have that. This just came up in my suggestions :pachaha: More than a third of 11 year olds out there have had a drink

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My first deployment was at Bagram in ‘08. I was in an element that supported SOCOM. We basically ran the encampment and supported that other FOBs.
:salute:
I didn’t realize that Brits can drink in country. These dudes would have pallets of beer shipped every month.
:wtf:
I was supply so I was connected. They loved pelican cases, benchmade knives and Oakleys.
:heh:
With beer and alcohol, you can get anything you wanted.
:sas2:
I was out there like Terry Crews in the longest yard.
cheesy-terry-crews.gif
I can't relate. I wasn't consuming shyt that slowed my senses. I was on constant missions.

If anything we was geeked on stimulants to stay awake and bout that action.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
N

Nicca

SHUT

THE

FUCC

UP

i could give a fucc what some obese clowns on the internet think. Look at the state of the people you linked :mjlol: i'm supposed to believe they know good food when they eat it? and the way you dropped them links like you were dropping the mic or something :dead: plus for the fact you completely missed the poi.

nt of post, like your remedial ass does most of the time when responding on this forum. I said good food as in HEALTHY/REAL/NON GMO chemical filled food. I live in both LA and London. American food in general will fucc you up over years. Half of your country is clinically obese ffs :heh: get out of my face nicca

First off.

Stop talking about being healthy and responding to me.

I am an aesthetic gawd nikka.
So all that American this or that.
They just do not get no money.
nikka...I get money. If you lost then you do not take care of yourself in any hood capacity. So stop the whole Americans is obese bullshyt. That is them. nikka I am on a whole other level as fsr as being in shape. So stop thr cap. Novody got you saved in their hard drive. So stop talembout some generalization. That you have no draw in separating yourself from.

Like real talk. Stop talking about weight. When y'all fukkin teef. fukked up. That you can not even spell teeth correctly.
to describe y'all decrepit chic-lets in yo grill.
Next if your fukk'n food was so dope. You would have fukkin post a link to some fish and chips place in the totality of your whole country.
I posted links from Chicago from only two sides of my city. You can not even post examples of your food for a whole country.
Plus you in LA and you know LA food offbrand.

So stop the cap.

You know globally yo food suck.

Globally Chicago is known for pizza, chicken, hotdogs, fish and sckrimp. We have the best food in the whole fukk'n world goofie.

Art Barr

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I'm gonna be real with you Art. After about a week out here. I much rather eat food out in England. Not once I have had stomach aches, bubble guts. When I eat I don't feel out of it. Drink soda don't feel bloated, cause they use real fruits and not processed sugars.

I'm sorry but we're being severely poisoned in America.

They eat real food out here. Now don't get me wrong, English People can't cook. But we're Black, I don't ever have to eat English food. I eat strictly Ethnic mainly African, Caribbean, and Brazilian. Also Ethiopians, Turkish, Indian folks out here.
I don’t understand why people on here think we eat the same as white English people and they don’t eat the same as white American.
Sweet potato pie vs pumpkin pie
Green bean casserole
Dressing vs stuffing
Stove top Mac and cheese vs oven baked
Etc