The British Army trains in Kenya. Many women say soldiers raped them and abandoned children they fathered

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

those UN Peacekeepers are rapist also

UN Peacekeeping has a Sexual Abuse Problem​

A Haitian woman was selling charcoal on the empty edges of her small town when a white, uniformed United Nations peacekeeper offered her a lift in his marked vehicle. He raped her shortly after she got in. “I could not fight back,” said Marie Badeau (a pseudonym) when I interviewed her in 2016, more than four years after the rape. “I felt outside of my body like I did not have all my senses.”

After we talked, she introduced me to her daughter conceived from the rape. The four-year-old had notably paler skin and hair than Badeau. “I just tell people it’s none of their business … when they look at her funny,” she said.

Though Badeau loves her daughter unconditionally, the young mother’s depression deepened whenever the girl complained of hunger.
This happens when any and every foreign group arrives to “aid” another nation.
If strange men are in your land, at least some of them will be assaulting women/children.
It’s sad but it’s reality.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This happens when any and every foreign group arrives to “aid” another nation.
If strange men are in your land, at least some of them will be assaulting women/children.
It’s sad but it’s reality.
These countries need to take a more proactive approach when dealing with these foreigners coming to their country. Do your best to shield your people from these demons

And the women that are in a consensual relationship with these beasts need to be exiled for life. Have sum fukking dignity. Enough is enough, this has been happening to African countries/Kingdoms for centuries now

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh and shout out to @BujuBoombastic :salute:

I still remember that lil website u showed me bruh:mjpls:

Crazy thing is
that degenerate site is
based in Kenya
:francis:

I was in Kenya last year too
Beautiful women. Nice people.
Some scammers & corrupt police to
watch out for though

Seen many Indians & Chinese
that owned land & multiple
businesses down there
:mjpls:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Crazy thing is
that degenerate site is
based in Kenya
:francis:

I was in Kenya last year too
Beautiful women. Nice people.
Some scammers & corrupt police to
watch out for though

Seen many Indians & Chinese
that owned land & multiple
businesses down there

:mjpls:

You don't say:ohhh:

full

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
White supremacy just trying to increase their numbers since white women can’t hold a pregnancy… So these cac men go to black countries and do this type of shyt

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
I'm not denying rape as many of these British are degenerates, but visit where white people are and see how the women flock to them. Go along the coast and see those whites walking in broad daylight with a 12 year old child, you report to the police and they do nothing, the parents gave her up.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm not denying rape as many of these British are degenerates, but visit where white people are and see how the women flock to them. Go along the coast and see those whites walking in broad daylight with a 12 year old child, you report to the police and they do nothing, the parents gave her up.
Yeaaaaaa…and that’s rape

Daps
"Allegations of rape and other crimes, including murder, by British soldiers deployed there date back to the 1950s."

:what:

Them British cacs can burn in hell
It always gets me how people will commit horrific atrocities in a far away country then come back to their home country and everything is normal . The ministry of defence / military police doesn’t investigate allegations against their conduct…

A person like that is unhinged and could easily murder/rape again on your home soil.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
all c00ns do is posture you love shyt like this because you are hurt and powerless so your biggest ops are other Black people. you have given up on white people. too cowardly to face your oppressor so you start looking for weaker amongst you. they take your women and make them shyt on you in public and disparage their own men. get off that pedestal before you get it kicked from under you
Man stfu lol:umad:

p*ssy ass trying to make excuses. No wonder why they take your women and do what they want with em