The British Army trains in Kenya. Many women say soldiers raped them and abandoned children they fathered

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Their govt. needs to set up an office to regulate and punish behavior of foreign soldiers who enter the country. Foreign country needs to sign off on it as a condition of being able to train there.

That would require them to stand up for themselves, and not let western powers walk all over them.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
British navy dudes raped a US Army female in my battalion in Iraq.

I and another male soldier found her passed out drunk with her ACU's and panties pulled down to her boots.

We literally had to pick her up and pull her uniform back on.

She begged us not to report shyt because she was hanging with them mafukkas and drinking with them. We told her way before to stop hanging with them mafukkas and stop getting fukked up in a fukking war zone.

If I could do it over again, I would have reported that shyt.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I and another male soldier found her passed out drunk with her ACU's and panties pulled down to her boots.

She begged us not to report shyt because she was hanging with them mafukkas and drinking with them. We told her way before to stop hanging with them mafukkas and stopped getting fukked up in a fukking war zone.

And this is the type of shared trauma that is being passed around by cacs while c00ns chest beat...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That would require them to stand up for themselves, and not let western powers walk all over them.
They already did that. What you fools don't understand is there was hold overs from colonialism like military support and encampment which is what allows this abuse to happen sporadically. All these terms were part of the withdrawal just like Hong Kong took years to revert back to China, there are clauses for African nations. The Samburu tribe that got most of their women assaulted live in remote areas out of view of most Kenyans even.

It's not because "we let people walk all over us" by that same notion I could completely invalidate any systematic hurdles your people face to say the same. They let cacs walk all over them.

You see how simple it is to be ignorant. Just omit reality and insert stupid opinions and 💥

Stop the buffoonery. Y'all all rushing in her to shyt on Kenyans not the British. Imagine that. c00nbaya

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Another expert on global affairs.

You dudes are embarassing. Y'all do know there were hold overs stipulated from the end of colonialism that kept these people around in some order. You should get some background before formulating stupid opinions.

Imagine trying to multiply and divide when you can't even add or subtract. That's pretty much what's it's like to talk to people who are full of opinions and no information. You want to have a discussion without knowledge. Truly embarrassing
Man stfu lol:umad:

p*ssy ass trying to make excuses. No wonder why they take your women and do what they want with em

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin

She begged us not to report shyt because she was hanging with them mafukkas and drinking with them. We told her way before to stop hanging with them mafukkas and stopped getting fukked up in a fukking war zone.

Well damn:what:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

That's some cold shyt.

Was she Black?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
They already did that. What you fools don't understand is there was hold overs from colonialism like military support and encampment which is what allows this abuse to happen sporadically. All these terms were part of the withdrawal just like Hong Kong took years to revert back to China, there are clauses for African nations. The Samburu tribe that got most of their women assaulted live in remote areas out of view of most Kenyans even.

It's not because "we let people walk all over us" by that same notion I could completely invalidate any systematic hurdles your people face to say the same. They let cacs walk all over them.

You see how simple it is to be ignorant. Just omit reality and insert stupid opinions and 💥

Stop the buffoonery. Y'all all rushing in her to shyt on Kenyans not the British. Imagine that. c00nbaya
Cosign!!!

Don't let the clowns in here tell u that you're wrong about this comment

I'm not. you can see how emotional he got. He'd rather us lay all the blame at the feet of the british instead of the officials turning a blind eye to it for the sake of geopolitical interests.

We get guns and training...Have fun with our women though. :myman:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
I'm not. you can see how emotional he got. He'd rather us lay all the blame at the feet of the british instead of the officials turning a blind eye to it for the sake of geopolitical interests.

We get guns and training...Have fun with our women though. :myman:
Exactly

Straight up pathetic:hhh:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
yall still got stuff to learn if you think this race is the main factor in this scenario

its men in power around vulnerable women. really, vulnerable people in general, because im sure some boys and men also gotten taken advantage of and are too ashamed to come out about it (or their story isn't being reported)