The British Army trains in Kenya. Many women say soldiers raped them and abandoned children they fathered

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kenya, traditionally, is a c00n country.

And with an Uncle Tom aka Token Black Leader as president, nothing will come out of this. I saw them parading the c00n president with NATO the other day.:russ:

Please cut Kenya & Rwanda out of Africa & add them to the Middle East.
nah we will stay shining in Africa. and what's your tradition? tell me where you from...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Also for everybody in here. This clown @Amestafuu (Emeritus) is a Kenyan in Canada or sum shyt who has inserted his self into many convos about Black Americans then got the nerve to come in here on his high horse

Man fukk you, eat a dikk:mjlol:

Get on that ignore list p*ssy haha
this is a forum. i'm a member. you are not on ADOS.com. I converse on anything what i don't do is insert c00nery and buffoonery. Your mental limitations are not shared over here. I know the internet has no borders. show me a thread where i ran in eyes/teeth bucking, gleefully knuckle dragging shucking and jiving because ADOS women were being hurt by cacs. the only thing hurting you fools is your I.Q. scores. those limitations come built into you... nothing we can do about that. i have dignity. most of you don't have that or self respect that's why you can stoop so low. you won't put me on ignore. this is probably the most powerful you ever feel in life. hurling negativity at strangers.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not. you can see how emotional he got. He'd rather us lay all the blame at the feet of the british instead of the officials turning a blind eye to it for the sake of geopolitical interests.

We get guns and training...Have fun with our women though. :myman:

of course the british are to blame first and foremost they are the rapists. you and the other not so normal Black people in here pretending it's normal to first attack Kenyans are the issue, you used this to air out shyt you already feel. fakkits talking about Haiti and U.S. shyt but live in America for example are tragically stupid. you live in America attacking Africans for working with America... :dahell: your language, your sentiments your animosity. Kenya and America have so little past and present dealings that it's hilarious somehow you lot have managed to soak up this magnitude of hatred and stew in it in little to no time. Look at all your posts in here. the mocking tones, the smilies. this is literally what y'all do in these African threads you amass to form c00n spirit bombs.

"kenya is traditionally a c00n county"
"they let them walk all over"

i'm gonna save this thread and all these posts and repost them verbatim in a thread where Black Americans are being targeted with atrocities and see if I don't get an insta ban for using the exact same language and sentiment. let us play this experiment out just to see if i'm being emotional. fakkit

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Same country that opened their bussies to the US by doing their dirty-work in Haiti.

Different millennium, same African story: sell your own people for guns, money and butter.

:snooze:
damn you hate American imperialism so much and you still over there enjoying all it's comforts. if you really feel a way then leave fakkit. open up you bussy and fly the fukk away to a better land.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Out of the 193 countries in the United Nations, Britain has invaded 171 of them.

It’s has a degenerate past and future.

Britain's dying. Its already a broken country and won't exist by 2050.

I'll try and save you a place at the bonfire. If you're lucky you might see the top of the flame just because the crowd will be so big you're going to need a 🔭

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Damn there are so many posts with more smoke for the victims than the British Imperialists taking advantage of these impoverished people. With the British essentially leaving a 5 dollar bill on the nightstand (measly 400k) and turning essentially a blind eye to human rights violations.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
all c00ns do is posture you love shyt like this because you are hurt and powerless so your biggest ops are other Black people. you have given up on white people. too cowardly to face your oppressor so you start looking for weaker amongst you. they take your women and make them shyt on you in public and disparage their own men. get off that pedestal before you get it kicked from under you
A lot of these dudes envy white supremacy. They want to feel superior to someone, anyone. Africans, homosexuals, and women are their most common targets. You'll see these same posters defend rigid hierarchy, theocratic authoritarian policies, and extreme patriarchy.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
British navy dudes raped a US Army female in my battalion in Iraq.

I and another male soldier found her passed out drunk with her ACU's and panties pulled down to her boots.

We literally had to pick her up and pull her uniform back on.

She begged us not to report shyt because she was hanging with them mafukkas and drinking with them. We told her way before to stop hanging with them mafukkas and stop getting fukked up in a fukking war zone.

If I could do it over again, I would have reported that shyt.

So youve been doing all this yapping. Calling me a rapist,framing thecoli as being full of rapist,calling everybody and they mama rapist. But in REAL LIFE,the one time you actually came across some rapist you didnt do a damn thing or even report it?
a56.gif

Im not even going to judge or condemn you for something so serious. But it explains the projection. I was first to say 2024 will be the year of the exposal. You have been freed now,go heal,the guilt is obviously still eating you alive. I forgive you,and hopefully she as well as God does#OnlyGodCanJudge:respect:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Allegations of rape and other crimes, including murder, by British soldiers deployed there date back to the 1950s."

:what:

Them British cacs can burn in hell

People dont like to hear this, but soldiers the world over get away with lots of rape and murder. They feel civilians are beneath them.

It was a big story around the early 2000s in Tanzania an American soldier was frustrated because his Tanzanian "gf" was taking to long to have sex
He forced her to sleep with a dog..

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were doing the same in Vietnam. I've heard it out of multiple horses' mouths. Not necessarily taking it by force in most cases I've heard, but making babies with them then running off was very common

When I was in Canada there were Americans playing in the domestic basketball league getting local girls pregnant and taking off

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anybody can find it, there was an Oprah episode where the soldiers(all of which looked 18-21) admitted to killing and torturing families in Iraq.