The British Army trains in Kenya. Many women say soldiers raped them and abandoned children they fathered

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't even really talking about the media, I was talking about the power structure in this country/the UK and how they would've held the Kenyan soldiers to account.

Your last sentence is my point: there was no checks and balances for the vulnerable women in Kenya who were raped by the British soldiers, but you can bet there would be if it was Kenyan soldiers raping white women here or in the UK.

yeah but I'm not sure how much of that is race (certainly some of it) versus the position of the countries. It'd make more sense to compare it to a less established white country than the UK i think

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I didn't want to say it, but the "rape" cases are likely local women giving themselves to cacs, not liking how fast the cacs move then being left single mommas with no support structure and a biracial b*stard on their hip.
Yeah, typically soh story to deflect from hoing lmfao. I once again call this out to distinguish from actual victims of rape

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
British navy dudes raped a US Army female in my battalion in Iraq.

I and another male soldier found her passed out drunk with her ACU's and panties pulled down to her boots.

We literally had to pick her up and pull her uniform back on.

She begged us not to report shyt because she was hanging with them mafukkas and drinking with them. We told her way before to stop hanging with them mafukkas and stop getting fukked up in a fukking war zone.

If I could do it over again, I would have reported that shyt.

Was she Black or White or other?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I didn't want to say it, but the "rape" cases are likely local women giving themselves to cacs, not liking how fast the cacs move then being left single mommas with no support structure and a biracial b*stard on their hip.

You have zero basis to say this.

This a complete clown take.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You have zero basis to say this.

This a complete clown take.
I understand that :manny:

Not saying cacs don't rape around the world, they're pedophiles and sexual deviants in Africa and South East Asia.

Kenya should immediately expel all foreign forces cause there are a lot of nasty old cacs walking hand in hand with little 2 year old girls like it's nothing.

They commit a large amount of rape in East Asia too, I think like 33% in Korea or Japan.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Yeah i've heard they get on sum other shii when they drink, on sum grabby shii at the bars/clubs, I
I never had no problems on that level when they came to train with us..
but after hours they kinda did their own thing, but I can believe it, hearing through the wind..

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

those UN Peacekeepers are rapist also

UN Peacekeeping has a Sexual Abuse Problem​

A Haitian woman was selling charcoal on the empty edges of her small town when a white, uniformed United Nations peacekeeper offered her a lift in his marked vehicle. He raped her shortly after she got in. “I could not fight back,” said Marie Badeau (a pseudonym) when I interviewed her in 2016, more than four years after the rape. “I felt outside of my body like I did not have all my senses.”

After we talked, she introduced me to her daughter conceived from the rape. The four-year-old had notably paler skin and hair than Badeau. “I just tell people it’s none of their business … when they look at her funny,” she said.

Though Badeau loves her daughter unconditionally, the young mother’s depression deepened whenever the girl complained of hunger.