The British Army trains in Kenya. Many women say soldiers raped them and abandoned children they fathered

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
They already did that. What you fools don't understand is there was hold overs from colonialism like military support and encampment which is what allows this abuse to happen sporadically. The Samburu tribe that got most of their women assaulted live in remote areas out of view of most Kenyans even.

It's not because "we let people walk all over us" by that same notion I could completely invalidate any systematic hurdles your people face to say the same. They let cacs walk all over them.

You see how simple it is to be ignorant. Just omit reality and insert stupid opinions and đź’Ą

Stop the buffoonery. Y'all all rushing in her to shyt on Kenyans not the British. Imagine that. c00nbaya
Some members don't view other Black people as people. That's why smilies, jokes, and insults routinely appear in threads about Black people being violated. Whether it's a person from their community, or in this case, stories of Kenyan women being sexually violated and raped.

Low self esteem shapes how they view these stories.
I couldn't picture navigating this forum without the ignore button.

--------
With the stories of these women being on the record going back decades, their govt. has to provide the people in the local area protection from these animals, and legal/civil recourse. Soldiers won't govern their behavior and the Brit govt. clearly isnt going to do it.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Kenya, traditionally, is a c00n country.

And with an Uncle Tom aka Token Black Leader as president, nothing will come out of this. I saw them parading the c00n president with NATO the other day.:russ:

Please cut Kenya & Rwanda out of Africa & add them to the Middle East.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
yall still got stuff to learn if you think this race is the main factor in this scenario

its men in power around vulnerable women. really, vulnerable people in general, because im sure some boys and men also gotten taken advantage of and are too ashamed to come out about it (or their story isn't being reported)
Race is the main factor here.

We all know the dynamic when men in power have access to a vulnerable people, but let me ask you: What do you think would have happened if a group of Kenyan soldiers training in the UK or over here in America would've raped multiple white women?

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Race is the main factor here.

We all know the dynamic when men in power have access to a vulnerable people, but let me ask you: What do you think would have happened if a group of Kenyan soldiers training in the UK or over here in America would've raped multiple white women?
We're talking about two different reactions I think. I'm talking about the men in power feeling the urge to use it, you seem to be talking about how media would react to different races of men taking advantage of different races of women

I'm more interested in checks and balances when soldiers are around vulnerable populations than with the general idea of people being racist

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
We're talking about two different reactions I think. I'm talking about the men in power feeling the urge to use it, you seem to be talking about how media would react to different races of men taking advantage of different races of women

I'm more interested in checks and balances when soldiers are around vulnerable populations than with the general idea of people being racist
I wasn't even really talking about the media, I was talking about the power structure in this country/the UK and how they would've held the Kenyan soldiers to account.

Your last sentence is my point: there was no checks and balances for the vulnerable women in Kenya who were raped by the British soldiers, but you can bet there would be if it was Kenyan soldiers raping white women here or in the UK.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
IDK about "Rape" but in lotta these kind of places wenches tend to post up at the gringo clubs looking to find a sucker who will simp for em but the wench ends up being hit and quit and stuck with a b*stard.

Yes Rape happens likely but it definitely aint the case all the time.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
IDK about "Rape" but in lotta these kind of places wenches tend to post up at the gringo clubs looking to find a sucker who will simp for em but the wench ends up being hit and quit and stuck with a b*stard.

Yes Rape happens likely but it definitely aint the case all the time.
I didn't want to say it, but the "rape" cases are likely local women giving themselves to cacs, not liking how fast the cacs move then being left single mommas with no support structure and a biracial b*stard on their hip.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I didn't want to say it, but the "rape" cases are likely local women giving themselves to cacs, not liking how fast the cacs move then being left single mommas with no support structure and a biracial b*stard on their hip.

Yep.

Any one whose been to Africa knows it aint some "Kenya" specific thing either.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all over west Africa. Folks be white as hell speaking Yoruba. Many of these people were the offspring of American slaves who chose to go back to Africa. But many are also the product of rape.