The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tapped out, breh. Was actually contemplating buying a bottle of whiskey, though I’m five months sober. The stress was unlike anything I’ve experienced in recent memory. With 30 seconds to go, I had resigned to this loss, believing it was a wrap, only to find my stocktwits feed suddenly flooded with “YES!” “HOLY shyt!” and other screams of excitement.

:wow:
is this on reddit?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I tapped out, breh. Was actually contemplating buying a bottle of whiskey, though I’m five months sober. The stress was unlike anything I’ve experienced in recent memory. With 30 seconds to go, I had resigned to this loss, believing it was a wrap, only to find my stocktwits feed suddenly flooded with “YES!” “HOLY shyt!” and other screams of excitement.

So you sold?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This clown said the stock wouldn’t close above 8.01 and tried to call me out on it.

:russ:
The fukk are you talking about...I never said anything about it closing above $8.01. That number means nothing. Believe reddit if you want to....

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

:laff:

Life on the edge, only way to live it.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what is AMC expected to open at? I can’t find any info.

probably $7-9... @I Really Mean It is bullshytting you with this reddit gamma squeeze nonsense. Nothing will happen on Monday. Here is a good explanation on how it works..

TL;DR The gamma squeeze would happen before the calls expired(today) not after(Monday)....