The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Is there a good chance that Johnson & Johnson’s stock rises significantly after they just got approved for rona shots? I bought some shares a while ago banking on this moving up.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
probably $7-9... @I Really Mean It is bullshytting you with this reddit gamma squeeze nonsense. Nothing will happen on Monday. Here is a good explanation on how it works..

TL;DR The gamma squeeze would happen before the calls expired(today) not after(Monday)....

Thats GME breh. There wasn’t any calls on AMC today.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a good chance that Johnson & Johnson’s stock rises significantly after they just got approved for rona shots? I bought some shares a while ago banking on this moving up.
Wouldn’t of it happened a couple of days ago when the fda deemed the vaccine effective?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Usually this kind of news is already priced in. From people "buying the rumor" and won't have an impact unless the confirmation wasn't expected.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats GME breh. There wasn’t any calls on AMC today.
You missed the point. If there was going to be a squeeze, it would have happened today before expirations. It’s not going to happen on the following Monday...that was bad info spread last month and proven several times during the last meme stock fiasco. It looks like Reddit is still pushing that shyt.

if you think you are going to wake up rich on Monday due to AMC, you’re going to be disappointed. We literally just went through this and somehow everyone is falling for the same shyt again :russ:

Jaws

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to get into NBA Top Shot. I am finding it hard to follow and it is difficult to get the initial packs when they drop. Anybody else messing with it?

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Trying to get into NBA Top Shot. I am finding it hard to follow and it is difficult to get the initial packs when they drop. Anybody else messing with it?

I like the concept of NFTs.
If they do it for MLB ima get some.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You missed the point. If there was going to be a squeeze, it would have happened today before expirations. It’s not going to happen on the following Monday...that was bad info spread last month and proven several times during the last meme stock fiasco. It looks like Reddit is still pushing that shyt.

if you think you are going to wake up rich on Monday due to AMC, you’re going to be disappointed. We literally just went through this and somehow everyone is falling for the same shyt again :russ:

You never know, what $AMC holders need to do is just hold throughout the upcoming week. It won't immediately run on Monday, but I believe the setup is there.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been watchin CZR. Bout to buy on the next dip. That shyts up big today
I shoulda been on this. Its def a company I believe in. Headed to Vegas right now and Planet Hollywood is my spot.

I remember last Spring I was looking at stocks like this, Carnival, Eldorado resorts and Norwegian cruise were dirt cheap. Now look at them. Make your money tenfold