The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A squeeze will still be triggered if it falls below 8, but 8 and above are the sweet spots because of the sheer number of calls at that level. I think it’s 60 million, which is insane.
Decided to roll the dice on some options, but will the order fill? :snoop: I wish Schwab would get my fukking account transfer done :beli:

EDIT: Went through. Gonna be a loooong weekend :lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
Yo....I saw thattt :ohhh:
I tapped out, breh. Was actually contemplating buying a bottle of whiskey, though I’m five months sober. The stress was unlike anything I’ve experienced in recent memory. With 30 seconds to go, I had resigned to this loss, believing it was a wrap, only to find my stocktwits feed suddenly flooded with “YES!” “HOLY shyt!” and other screams of excitement.

:wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tapped out, breh. Was actually contemplating buying a bottle of whiskey, though I’m five months sober. The stress was unlike anything I’ve experienced in recent memory. With 30 seconds to go, I had resigned to this loss, believing it was a wrap, only to find my stocktwits feed suddenly flooded with “YES!” “HOLY shyt!” and other screams of excitement.

kobe-laugh.gif

I hope it works out for you breh

Daps
So what is AMC expected to open at? I can’t find any info.
Some are saying the starting point is $15. This is just the beginning, though. We’re aiming for $100, then $500, then $1,000, and more. The type of squeeze we are looking at has only one precedent, Volkswagen in 2008, when its share price exceeded $1,000.

:francis:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Are you kidding me?