The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish the stock market was open on Saturdays, what a great way to get the economy going

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people are using these stocks as pump and dumps

is it really the companies fault?

you blame who you can blame

That's what I thought, but like you said, how is it the company's fault? I'm assuming since they brought up social media they're probably saying there are people/bots advertising those said stocks

Daps
You missed the point. If there was going to be a squeeze, it would have happened today before expirations. It’s not going to happen on the following Monday...that was bad info spread last month and proven several times during the last meme stock fiasco. It looks like Reddit is still pushing that shyt.

if you think you are going to wake up rich on Monday due to AMC, you’re going to be disappointed. We literally just went through this and somehow everyone is falling for the same shyt again :russ:
:mjlol:

giphy.gif

btw, not a single person has said this will make AMC shareholders rich overnight.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brehs,

other brehs want to get into trading but it seems like everybody here already knows everything about trading.

Are there any brehs and brehettes in here willing to explain stock trading? @Blazinn @Kenny West @I Really Mean It and all other brehs with knowledge in here.

“Stock trading” is when you are trying to essentially time the market to capitalize on short-term gains or potentially some ways in which you come up long-term. I say “some ways” because long-term usually goes better with “stock investing”. Different tools you can use to assist you capitalizing on those gains are out there but that’s when self-education comes into play to leverage those tools with a skill.

Do you have any specific questions?

Daps
Are you buying more this Monday? I mean you already sold...probably don't regret it.
I never sold. Probably not buying more, as I have other expenses. If I do, it’ll be with cash taken from a stock in my portfolio. I think I have enough shares to eat rather well when the gamma begins.