The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
giphy.gif

Daps
I bought 55 shares and I am sitting on this.
If that squeeze happens, 55 could give you a nice return.

What broker? I’m on Robinhood. I know they said they wouldn’t interfere after what occurred with GME and the resultant scrutiny, but I’m nervous. I’ve opened an etrade account, but it would take several days to transfer my AMC shares.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If you are chasing meme stocks and listening to Coli member when investing :francis::scust::hubie::snoop:

You ain’t supposed to be fukkin with money that’s gonna make a dent in your life. At this point, I’m in the AMC and meme stock game to talk about it with the brehs on here. Hoping we all can come up.. even if just a lil bit. :yeshrug:

Thread is dangerous for newcomers and should be unpinned

I don’t know how many times it’s been brought up in this thread that you should not invest with money that you need to survive. If someone does, then that’s on them.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What broker? I’m on Robinhood. I know they said they wouldn’t interfere after what occurred with GME and the resultant scrutiny, but I’m nervous. I’ve opened an etrade account, but it would take several days to transfer my AMC shares.
you dont have to transfer, just use two brokerages like I'm doing. transferring right now is too dangerous because i dont think you can use either account

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
You ain’t supposed to be fukkin with money that’s gonna make a dent in your life.
That's why I co-sign that Dave Ramsey guy. It's good to have your shyt (DEBT) cleared out the way. Starting off an emergency fund is the way to go so that you can build up a savings account. I don't touch my savings account personally other than transfer more money into it. My expenses are always minimal and if i want to invest in crypto or stocks, i would use some of the flow in my chequing account because that account is always updated as well because i gotta pay bills and shyt. my shyt is practically automated at this point. i thank the coli, dave ramsey, and myself for that. it was all knowledge from my perspective.

life is good when you have your shyt handled.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I co-sign that Dave Ramsey guy. It's good to have your shyt (DEBT) cleared out the way. Starting off an emergency fund is the way to go so that you can build up a savings account. I don't touch my savings account personally other than transfer more money into it. My expenses are always minimal and if i want to invest in crypto or stocks, i would use some of the flow in my chequing account because that account is always updated as well because i gotta pay bills and shyt. my shyt is practically automated at this point. i thank the coli, dave ramsey, and myself for that. it was all knowledge from my perspective.

life is good when you have your shyt handled.
not having credit debt is

:blessed:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I'm in Toronto. I used Wealthsimple for this one. Robinhood is only available in the US.