The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I went through Social Life's (WDLF) presentation deck. Honestly, I'm not clearly understanding what value this company provides that is worth investing in.

They mention AI and blockchain being key factors for their social networks successes (still not clear how the tech is being applied to create measurable solutions), and how they gain revenue is through licensing their software and getting a cut from their clients sales etc, but outside of this company being valued under 3 cents, I would be lying if I said the business model makes sense.

Their products are essentially websites for cannabis companies and other things ranging from fishing, hunting and real estate.

I listened to their podcast also, and I don't feel any conviction to invest... Even with the buy in being literally pennies.

Those who jumped in, what ultimately made you pull the trigger? Besides the current price.

It's pennies...:lolbron: I mean what's $50 here and there... I think SonaSoft($SSFT) has the better chance of blowing up in the future because they have a strong product everyone is using plus its A.I. So I'm into shyt like that...

Also I just want to add I dont think WDLF is gonna be huge (i could be wrong) but if they get on nasdaq for 3-4 dollars its a win if you have alot of shares before then so that's the angle im playing...:ld:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's pennies...:lolbron: I mean what's $50 here and there... I think SonaSoft($SSFT) has the better chance of blowing up in the future because they have a strong product everyone is using plus its A.I. So I'm into shyt like that...
I'm into tech and AI too, that's why when I was reading through their site and material it just struck me as fluff they put in there to be more attractive to investors... Especially the blockchain mention.

From the little bit that I read about the other one (SSFT), it sounded a lot more practical as something that is actually useful. And that subreddit that you shared the DD from has a lot of solid forward thinking companies that are discussed in there

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm into tech and AI too, that's why when I was reading through their site and material it just struck me as fluff they put in there to be more attractive to investors... Especially the blockchain mention.

From the little bit that I read about the other one (SSFT), it sounded a lot more practical as something that is actually useful. And that subreddit that you shared the DD from has a lot of solid forward thinking companies that are discussed in there

Exactly, my money is on SonaSoft ($SSFT) going places...:ld: I'm just hoping WDLF goes to $3-4 like suggested...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, my money is on SonaSoft ($SSFT) going places...:ld: I'm just hoping WDLF goes to $3-4 like suggested...

Man if WDLF goes to $3-4 dollars, bruhs that are getting it right now will be absolutely killing it..
When you say you think Sonasoft might be going places..potentially how high are we talking:lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man if WDLF goes to $3-4 dollars, bruhs that are getting it right now will be absolutely killing it..
When you say you think Sonasoft might be going places..potentially how high are we talking:lupe:

I don't know but its a good look if that DD i read comes true and Nugene A.I. program takes off...:ld: Im just trying to hedge my bets and get in on the ground floor...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I don't know but its a good look if that DD i read comes true and Nugene A.I. program takes off...:ld: Im just trying to hedge my bets and get in on the ground floor...

That's true, the DD had the conservative upside of SSFT going up pretty well, so if it happens to exceed that...:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's true, the DD had the conservative upside of SSFT going up pretty well, so if it happens to exceed that...:blessed:

The ONLY thing I'm worried about is consolidation thing where they shrink the stocks like a 4:1 type of situation...:hhh: like you making all my hard work not pay off...:mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man I'm mad at myself.
I was watching one stock earlier this week it was hovering round 17, then early the next morning it dropped to 14 but I missed it by an hour and it was back to 16. So I was like lemme wait a little bit and see if it drops again to 14-15 and ill buy in. It didn't it stayed round 16. Then I look today after not paying attention to it cause I been busy. I look today and boom that joint predicting at 20 :martin:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The ONLY thing I'm worried about is consolidation thing where they shrink the stocks like a 4:1 type of situation...:hhh: like you making all my hard work not pay off...:mjlol:

Wait in a situation like the one you described it would essentially take 4 shares (before consolidation) to equal the full amount of what 1 share previously did?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wait in a situation like the one you described it would essentially take 4 shares (before consolidation) to equal the full amount of what 1 share previously did?

Something like that... but last time I brought a company's shares called $PHOT I had alot of shares they consolidated and I was in a hole because of it in the negative cause I lost value on it...:beli: That was like 2 years ago I stopped using the TD app...

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Everyone starts somewhere :yeshrug:

that lil 6.00 bucks can bring you far
Eundm2FXAAccAfO

Question. What is this supposed to be showing? Where is this 30% coming from?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Something like that... but last time I brought a company's shares called $PHOT I had alot of shares they consolidated and I was in a hole because of it in the negative cause I lost value on it...:beli: That was like 2 years ago I stopped using the TD app...

See that's that bull right there smh:hhh::francis: