The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
“They” would be individuals (executives and such), but the company itself didn’t get any cash from this BS.

And yes, that it was a ~$10 stock before the squeeze. Only reason it’s higher than that now is cuz of “diamond hands” investors holding out hope that it’ll pop, but it’s been steadily falling since Robinhood and them pulled that fukk shyt tho. I don’t know where it will settle, but there’s no reason to believe it won’t settle to where it was before the squeeze (which was actually closer to $20 now that I look at it)

Hm ok. I guess if the board didn't sell anything with the intent of reinvesting it then ya they didn't make any money. I just think they did. I also think the brand exposure is worth something.

I also don't think the squeeze situation is over.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
What's everybody Crypto game looking like? What coins are yall looking to invest into?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hm ok. I guess if the board didn't sell anything with the intent of reinvesting it then ya they didn't make any money. I just think they did. I also think the brand exposure is worth something.

If you don't think the squeeze is mainly over you're on that narcotic. How do you think the price went down so much if them cats were still needing to get shares?

Daps

Again, breh, the “board” is just a bunch of individual people. Those people govern the company and supervise the CEO who actually runs the company. Board members may or may not own company stock. The company’s executives (CEO, CFO, COO, VPs etc) almost certainly own company stock as it’s usually a part of their compensation package. I’m sure some of them sold and made good money for their personal accounts. Stocks acquired via compensation often come with restrictions on when and how much they can sell at a given time, tho. GameStop the company didn’t get any extra cash from its stock price rising tho. GameStop can’t own stock in itself. It is itself.

And you’re not alone in thinking that the squeeze isn’t over, hence the elevated stock price.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what that chart would look like with a more conservative number, like 3 to 8% increase. (And yes I know that the likelihood of having a 52 week win streak doesnt just happen but still would be interesting to see)

It'll be a little over 1k

tax man taking about 300 :lolbron:

I’d say just buy NU for now

Up 30% already

ObviousYellowishFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gonna try to put $50-60 into the account and grab up more $ssft and $wdlf :ehh: I think I might take a huge piece of my tax return and go all in on these two and just hold...