The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
Yea u have to use limit order and put in a price, I’m not sure why they make it so difficult

:manny:

They probably require a limit because of the volatility. Wouldn’t want a user to hit submit order at 3 cents and have it jump to 6 cents by the time they can process it. It ensures the user knows the max amount they’ll end up spending.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:beli: wow a whole 6 bucks...

shyt is still $50 plus...:mjlol:

Everyone starts somewhere :yeshrug:

that lil 6.00 bucks can bring you far
Eundm2FXAAccAfO

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
WATT up 93% today :picard:

My very first stock I ever bought so I bought 4 shares only. It went down a lot over the years but now I'm only $15 in the hole.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
And guys, don’t get shook and panic sell on red days.

As price goes up over time

Green Day’s is for taking profit, red days is for accumulating more. So don’t panic sell your shyt. The way these rich fukks do it is exactly like that, they use others selling to scalp their sit.

And set your sell at a 1.00 :salute:

Edit: Listen, I was overly excited about IDVV* pumping and sold all my shyt, instead of trimming my position like a idiot cause it was up over 125% (I bought back in) and some OTC millionaire with 100k followers quoted tweeted me thanking me cause he scalped my shyt up during :mjlol:

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Purchased $VLO on the dip while back..finally picked up today, a lot of the major oil and refineries did well today. Texas winter.

Fly

Superstar
Daps

Green Day’s is for taking profit, red days is for accumulating more. So don’t panic sell your shyt. The way these rich fukks do it is exactly like that, they use others selling to scalp their sit.

And set your sell place at a 1.00 :salute:

Edit: Listen, I was overly excited about INND pumping and sold all my shyt, instead of trimming my position like a idiot cause it was first 100% profit (I bought back in) and some OTC millionaire with 100k followers quoted tweeted me thanking me cause he scalped my shyt up during :mjlol:
You may have been right to dump INND shyt is looking funny in the light atm.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

And set your sell place at a 1.00 :salute:

Edit: Listen, I was overly excited about INND pumping and sold all my shyt, instead of trimming my position like a idiot cause it was first 100% profit (I bought back in) and some OTC millionaire with 100k followers quoted tweeted me thanking me cause he scalped my shyt up during :mjlol:

Lol dang the game is cold blooded

So is your sell price for WDLF going to be around 1.00 or are you planning on holding on to it even longer?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You may have been right to dump INND shyt is looking funny in the light atm.

Edit it was IDVV not INND, I threw that on my watch list but never got in. Good.

confused my symbols lol :russ: I wasn’t even looking at OTC today, or my shyt out of fear of panicking

good thing I didn’t buy that shyt :mjlol:

Last edited: