The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Imma copy and paste info that was passed onto me by a full time penny trader . If you not on Twitter, in discord’s, telegrams etc you’re gonna be behind.

@stockballa he is another one who is barely wrong. @paulabinvest she is good at pumping tickers @VGaykin he’s pretty good
@DeItaone he’s good for world news. I have the notifications on for al his tweets and @zerohedge is another excellent one I have on alert for news. @AlexDelarge6553 I follow him to know if he is pumping any tickets I’m in. Most of his calls are all late but good for pumping . @S_AnglinIV his calls are amazing but hard to get in before the run

:salute:

let’s make this bread :myman:
you ignored my question on what type of research you doing but I see the answer now

i bet you got years of stock experience, im jealous
:mjlol:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Everyone starts somewhere :yeshrug:

that lil 6.00 bucks can bring you far
Eundm2FXAAccAfO

That chart is hard..makes you think how in general when building something for yourself, you might not notice the gains immediately because its an accumulative effect but when the ball gets rolling:banderas:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Last edited:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Do you think GME will ever reach those same highs?

On a fundamental business level it could get huge in a few years if the management team makes the right moves with this new cashflow+brand value. They would have to position themselves as a gaming industry leader somehow. Idk how to do that but someone there might.

Also I'm not totally sure the short situation is all patched up

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
etrade/td users, can you buy every penny stock you want? can you buy PTOP?

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I went through Social Life's (WDLF) presentation deck. Honestly, I'm not clearly understanding what value this company provides that is worth investing in.

They mention AI and blockchain being key factors for their social networks successes (still not clear how the tech is being applied to create measurable solutions), and how they gain revenue is through licensing their software and getting a cut from their clients sales etc, but outside of this company being valued under 3 cents, I would be lying if I said the business model makes sense.

Their products are essentially websites for cannabis companies and other things ranging from fishing, hunting and real estate.

I listened to their podcast also, and I don't feel any conviction to invest... Even with the buy in being literally pennies.

Those who jumped in, what ultimately made you pull the trigger? Besides the current price.