The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I was fukking pissed...:hhh: but I was a newbie I didnt know any better I just liked the company back then and it was growing...

No doubt, it's a lot for me to take in since I'm finally deciding to take the plunge and dive in. I've done research on quite a few companies, but you know their presentation pitches all sound like they're on the frontier leading the way for the future

SSFT and WDLF are two I'm definitely going to buy up some, are there any others I should be looking out for??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No doubt, it's a lot for me to take in since I'm finally deciding to take the plunge and dive in. I've done research on quite a few companies, but you know their presentation pitches all sound like they're on the frontier leading the way for the future

SSFT and WDLF are two I'm definitely going to buy up some, are there any others I should be looking out for??

I don't know I'm primarily trusting my gut and following the DD's from reddit penny stock and following my own... Crypto will be big, A.I., robotics, just read science on reddit someone scientist from germany developed a biodegradable plastic based from plants...:francis: I just need the name of the company...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I don't know I'm primarily trusting my gut and following the DD's from reddit penny stock and following my own... Crypto will be big, A.I., robotics, just read science on reddit someone scientist from germany developed a biodegradable plastic based from plants...:francis: I just need the name of the company...

Ohh man I know it's going to be eating at you until you find the name of that company

Some of the bruhs in here told me I should get into crypto..I bought up some NU, want to expand into coins as well

Daps
On a fundamental business level it could get huge in a few years if the management team makes the right moves with this new cashflow+brand value. They would have to position themselves as a gaming industry leader somehow. Idk how to do that but someone there might.

Also I'm not totally sure the short situation is all patched up

what new cash flow?

all game stop the company got from this pump was attention. :mjlol:

That’s a ten dollar stock; unless you’ve got insider info about another pump coming, I’d stay away from gme

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Everyone starts somewhere :yeshrug:

that lil 6.00 bucks can bring you far
Eundm2FXAAccAfO

The 30% is the gains from each investment. It’s an extremely rosy picture where 52 straight trades gain 30%.

That seems to be almost impossible.

Ponzi schemes don’t even see that level of consistent returns. :mjlol:

I think I get it.... I think.

So this chart is showing that if you buy 1 share of a stock at $20. And you it goes up $6. Then you sell it and buy $26 worth of some other stock. Then sell it when it's worth $34. Then wash, rinse, repeat.

Am I understanding this right?

Daps
I think I get it.... I think.

So this chart is showing that if you buy 1 share of a stock at $20. And you it goes up $6. Then you sell it and buy $26 worth of some other stock. Then sell it when it's worth $34. Then wash, rinse, repeat.

Am I understanding this right?
Yes. It going up $6 is a 30% return ($20 * 30% ~= $6)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man lemme take a break from these TLR money threads...I’m about to get a stroke

actually lemme not come off like I’m being negative bcuz there’s plenty of great posts in here...folks just need to observe who to listen to and if the information being shared is applicable to them/their situation

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
what new cash flow?

all game stop the company got from this pump was attention. :mjlol:

That’s a ten dollar stock; unless you’ve got insider info about another pump coming, I’d stay away from gme

The probably sold a bunch of stock during the run up. Also $40 is still way higher than it was a few months ago.

Daps
The probably sold a bunch of stock during the run up. Also $40 is still way higher than it was a few months ago.
“They” would be individuals (executives and such), but the company itself didn’t get any cash from this BS.

And yes, that it was a ~$10 stock before the squeeze. Only reason it’s higher than that now is cuz of “diamond hands” investors holding out hope that it’ll pop, but it’s been steadily falling since Robinhood and them pulled that fukk shyt tho. I don’t know where it will settle, but there’s no reason to believe it won’t settle to where it was before the squeeze (which was actually closer to $20 now that I look at it)