The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
Daps
I didn’t mean side money in the colloquial sense, it was more like it was extra money he had on top of his salary.
Ok, well yea I’m always assuming this is extra money unless someone claims they’re doing this full time.

I guess I’m missing your point then; he made 75k off of how large of an investment?

Dude I quoted was talking about throwing 5-8k at penny stocks (for a 200 to 500k comeup). I just don’t see anyone throwing that much money on penny stocks unless they’re loaded, even if they feel good about the research.

I don’t believe in the “only invest what you can afford to lose” mantra in general, but it definitely applies to penny stocks and most people can’t afford to lose 5-8k.

Daps
Man 75 bands what a come up...:ohlawd: definitely gonna get my whip if I hit a big lick like that...
It’s happening. Before the summer, there’s no reason anyone participating in this thread hasn’t made at least 10 racks. I really think that HEPA stock is the bag, but I’m looking at other opportunities, too.

:francis:

Daps
Ok, well yea I’m always assuming this is extra money unless someone claims they’re doing this full time.

I guess I’m missing your point then; he made 75k off of how large of an investment?

Dude I quoted was talking about throwing 5-8k at penny stocks (for a 200 to 500k comeup). I just don’t see anyone throwing that much money on penny stocks unless they’re loaded, even if they feel good about the research.

I don’t believe in the “only invest what you can afford to lose” mantra in general, but it definitely applies to penny stocks and most people can’t afford to lose 5-8k.
Isn’t the allure of penny stocks tied to how you can invest a small amount for a large number of shares that bear out a spectacular payout if it blows? OCGN was .20 just two months ago, snd it’s worth $10 now. If you had spent a g on it in December and waited a couple of months, you’d be sitting on 50 racks right now. :mjcry:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Transferring like $30 to Fidelity :pachaha:

If I can't flip $30 into more money, I need to fall back until I can :manny:

Get in on PTOP instead.

I got in at .0021. My mans Eyez said this is gonna make people a lot offfff money. And he don’t lie, his portfolio speaks for itself.

heres some info.

Hold for some time.