The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Anybody else got locked out of Fidelity? I tried to setup an account and got locked out because I got the questions wrong:unimpressed:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
i use it, very frustrated in the beginning but ive gotten the hang of it. took me almost 1.5 week to clear my money

:picard:Damn, I got to wait almost a week and half before I can start buying?!?:mjcry:

After it cleared, everything else was mostly smooth sailing?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:Damn, I got to wait almost a week and half before I can start buying?!?:mjcry:

After it cleared, everything else was mostly smooth sailing?
theres some penny stocks you cant buy but for the most part im cool with it. even though when your transfer clears it still has to clear another account called a spaxx account

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
theres some penny stocks you cant buy but for the most part im cool with it. even though when your transfer clears it still has to clear another account called a spaxx account

Clear another account?

@FaTaL you're killing me right now :damn::dahell::damn::mjlol:

You can buy most of the penny stocks you tried to get though right?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@idontposthereanymore

did you cop BYOC,OTTV, AND VSPC?

Nope for now I got

PTOP
TMGI
WDLF
IDVV

Imma see what Eyez alerts next, says he’s alerting soon a new he bought ticker, see what that is and might add more.

And for crypto I got

NU
Link
ALGO
Loom
GRT

and just took some profit from GRT and Loom into ETH

and I got some XLM but Imma dump that soon probably.

I’m into stocks and crypto so I’m not trying to spread myself too thin but thinks I already have :lolbron:

Crypto is fun, though. :yeshrug:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yea, if a g is a small amount to you. That’s my point. And since it’s such a crapshoot you may throw a g on multiple penny stocks hoping at least one hits.

With your shytty attitude why are you even into investing or this thread? TLR has 50 threads made a day with pessimistic whiners.. are those not enough for you?

:hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Have u used TD ameritrade? Have any brehs? How long until you can start trading penny stocks?

Soon as my money was confirmed I was already in... problem is TD takes business days verifying shyt on their end...:ld: its ridiculous...