The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. They are going to get listed on NASDAQ soon. They have already completed their part of the process, just waiting on NASDAQ now. I'm going to wait to see if it drops more tomorrow then buy in.

yea the price has been going down a lot this week, might be a good time to cop

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That shyt had to be me bro. It hit ATH almost .16

I got in at .06 cents. Just wait until Binance.US and Coinbase base app gets its :wow: it’s over. Accumulate more on dips, set a buy for .13.

No one who listened to me when I was telling y’all how to get it and going through the steps gonna regret it

and if you can cop some NU too on this dip :lolbron:

Loom
GRT
Link
NU

Are gonna a lot of folks the lives they ruly desire :wow:

When is the dip for NU? Need to buy some more

Daps
Less than 10k. Around 5-8k. All of them were in TSNP and ALPP early. Both were penny stocks at one time.
That’s dope. And very believable.

But if you have 5-8k to throw at penny stocks you are either already loaded or are recklessly aggressive.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
or u have inside information

No. People scan for .00 and .000s and research the company, see if they reach SEC guidelines, keep ip to date on news about a company, what exactly the field, etc cause lot of em are scams. But there’s legit ones.

and @Astroslik set your buy in at .73-74 range on cb pro

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
No. People scan for .00 and .000s and research the company, see if they reach SEC guidelines, keep ip to date on news about a company, what exactly the field, etc cause lot of em are scams. But there’s legit ones.

and @Astroslik set your buy in at .73-74 range on cb pro

@FaTaL pretty much this. They do their research. Xmet, pfms, fpvd are a few penny stocks I'm currently watching. Might jump in all 3 tomorrow. But they were in on them when they were priced in the .001 and lower range. I want to get in below a penny.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@FaTaL pretty much this. They do their research. Xmet, pfms, fpvd are a few penny stocks I'm currently watching. Might jump in all 3 tomorrow. But they were in on them when they were priced in the .001 and lower range. I want to get in below a penny.

so when your investing in these type of penny stocks your not in it for the long haul? when it shows life your just selling cause there is no long term potential?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

PTOP another another to look out of :sas2:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
so when your investing in these type of penny stocks your not in it for the long haul? when it shows life your just selling cause there is no long term potential?

It depends on the company, that Eyez, I told you about... this is his portfolio, or was. He posted this on his twitter 6 days ago :whew:

Et9xaDAWQAUejqx

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Depends. Imagine selling alpp at .10 because it was a penny stock only to see it at $6+ now. If it's a big risk I'll sell enough shares to get my original investment back when the stock jumps and then let my investment ride on the free shares. For instance if you buy at .001, you can sell half your shares at .002 and get your original investment back and then let the rest ride. Hurting your profit but at least the risk is gone.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Depends. Imagine selling alpp at .10 because it was a penny stock only to see it at $6+ now. If it's a big risk I'll sell enough shares to get my original investment back when the stock jumps and then let my investment ride on the free shares. For instance if you buy at .001, you can sell half your shares at .002 and get your original investment back and then let the rest ride. Hurting your profit but at least the risk is gone.

Yeah, with these depending on the company you always wanna trim your shares

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my biggest fear is selling and watching it rise like roku or something like that.