The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
Isn’t the allure of penny stocks tied to how you can invest a small amount for a large number of shares that bear out a spectacular payout if it blows? OCGN was .20 just two months ago, snd it’s worth $10 now. If you had spent a g on it in December and waited a couple of months, you’d be sitting on 50 racks right now. :mjcry:
Yea, if a g is a small amount to you. That’s my point. And since it’s such a crapshoot you may throw a g on multiple penny stocks hoping at least one hits.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Get in on PTOP instead.

I got in at .0021. My mans Eyez said this is gonna make people a lot offfff money. And he don’t lie, his portfolio speaks for itself.

heres some info.

Hold for some time.

Hum hum :jbhmm:

Interm CTO gonna fix their tech stack and probably retrain/rehire some IT folks :jbhmm:

Wonder if their hiring, get some stocks for free :pachaha:

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

MobiCard is Looking for Early Adopters to Capitalize on the Digital Business Card Trend

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Ok, well yea I’m always assuming this is extra money unless someone claims they’re doing this full time.

I guess I’m missing your point then; he made 75k off of how large of an investment?

Dude I quoted was talking about throwing 5-8k at penny stocks (for a 200 to 500k comeup). I just don’t see anyone throwing that much money on penny stocks unless they’re loaded, even if they feel good about the research.

I don’t believe in the “only invest what you can afford to lose” mantra in general, but it definitely applies to penny stocks and most people can’t afford to lose 5-8k.

in penny stocks you can turn 500 bucks into 40k :mjlol:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Get in on PTOP instead.

I got in at .0021. My mans Eyez said this is gonna make people a lot offfff money. And he don’t lie, his portfolio speaks for itself.

heres some info.

Hold for some time.

PTOP you say....grabs pen and writes down :ohhh:

Sidenote who do you use to buy your penny/otc's?

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get in on PTOP instead.

heres some info.

Hold for some time.

The app looks colorful

bad first impression, it froze

:hhh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps