The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
my biggest fear is selling and watching it rise like roku or something like that.

If the stock is jumping on no news then you know what time it is. I'd probably sell 75% and then reinvest on the inevitable dip. Also follow the company twitter to keep up with updates on calls etc that will cause the price to rise. TSNP is an example of a stock that basically jumped on no news and now there is a dip. But there should be some updates coming in the next 2 months or so that should cause the price to jump again. I'm buying on dips.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That shyt had to be me bro. It hit ATH almost .16

I got in at .06 cents. Just wait until Binance.US and Coinbase base app gets its :wow: it’s over. Accumulate more on dips, set a buy for .13.

No one who listened to me when I was telling y’all how to get it and going through the steps gonna regret it

and if you can cop some NU too on this dip :lolbron:

Loom
GRT
Link
NU

Are gonna a lot of folks the lives they ruly desire :wow:

What's the best place to cop those?:salute:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Who in SNDL? I transferred my shyt out of AMC and like a divorce lost half:mjlol: It was only $240, but still. I wanna say I bought in at $3 or so. Any rate of it going back up?

I bought 20 shares at $16.. :mjcry:

I'm ridin them hoes till the wheels fall off :why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just want to correct the info I put this morning wasn't right it's not 8k wdlf shares it's 800 I had to check again... I've been busy all day.:beli:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
WDLF looking like a play

@Afro
@NO-BadAzz @Morethan1

Good looks, a tech incubator for tech startups could go high or crash hard.

Social Life Network, Inc. (OTC: WDLF) - Social Life Network, Inc.

I'm in :ehh:

With a LITTLE bit of money this time :pachaha:

@neotheflyingone

Who in SNDL? I transferred my shyt out of AMC and like a divorce lost half:mjlol: It was only $240, but still. I wanna say I bought in at $3 or so. Any rate of it going back up?

SNDL was a pump and dump Reddit/Twitter stock. Could go back up, can't give you more info than that. All I know.

Last edited: