The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I was able to figure out how to cop some LOOM, man breh smh

It was simple but I made it a difficult process smh

I hope you didn’t just buy in at a top, either way you gonna eat.

but yeah, the whole process of buying it is why I bought a lot, or what I thought was a lot lol ive added a lot more to my portfolio since I bought in because once it’s easier accessible for people to buy on Coinbase it’s gonna

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
What did you do?

I ended up deposit funds from the Coinbase Pro app.

I was trying to convert US dollars to USCD dollars in Coinbase, then transfer the USCD to the Coinbase Pro and then make a deposit into my Coinbase Pro account, shyt was tough

So I kept playing with it and just converted my US dollars that were deposited into my Coinbase Pro account to USCD dollars and copped some LOOM.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Less than 10k. Around 5-8k. All of them were in TSNP and ALPP early. Both were penny stocks at one time.
do you see alpp being much more then 5-6 bucks as it is right now? that drone tech has huge upside

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
do you see alpp being much more then 5-6 bucks as it is right now? that drone tech has huge upside

Yes. They are going to get listed on NASDAQ soon. They have already completed their part of the process, just waiting on NASDAQ now. I'm going to wait to see if it drops more tomorrow then buy in.