The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Anyone have any stocks you can recommend for me to buy into now while it’s low? Just starting my real portfolio, right now I have
TRCH
TUSK
ZOM

These were given to me:
ADT
GNW

I want to add 2-3 more shares of 2-3 companies to get this going; I’m not doing crypto yet because I haven’t learned enough yet. What are some suggestions? I’m looking for smaller companies with maybe 4-5 dollars a share as the max of what I want to buy into now unless there’s a sure fire larger one to invest in. I’ve been looking at CCIV

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Who was the breh who put me on LOOM? Been doing some research and it seems promising then I check and shyts up to .14 now :lupe:

That shyt had to be me bro. It hit ATH almost .16

I got in at .06 cents. Just wait until Binance.US and Coinbase base app gets its :wow: it’s over. Accumulate more on dips, set a buy for .13.

No one who listened to me when I was telling y’all how to get it and going through the steps gonna regret it

and if you can cop some NU too on this dip :lolbron:

Loom
GRT
Link
NU

Are gonna a lot of folks the lives they ruly desire :wow:

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who in SNDL? I transferred my shyt out of AMC and like a divorce lost half:mjlol: It was only $240, but still. I wanna say I bought in at $3 or so. Any rate of it going back up?
isnt it a weed stock? might as well wait until biden makes weed legal cause its probably not going back up anytime soon