The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
there are ppl who post on thecoli making money off pennies/micro pennies but they know what they’re doing far better than I do...and they are open/transparent about their wins/losses so folks see both sides of the picture and know what they’re getting into...throwing a few hundred (or maybe thousands idk what’s in your pockets) that you know you won’t miss at something you’ve looked at and like can pan out for you...it’s just important to know what it is you’re prepared to risk/lose and weigh the options out

if this was on reddit/twitter then I honestly wouldn’t give a fukk but this is a relatively small community so I’m hoping what I’m saying helps prevent ppl from losing money without thinking it thru/weighing things out

thank you, honestly... I decided I’m
Not going to touch it, for now. I’m just diving into crypto and I want to focus on that and not get ahead of myself and spread myself thin in various investing fronts. And just stick with one thing for me. Maybe I’ll come
Back to it in the future, but right now, I’m good.

@ORDER_66

thank you for the advice, as well.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Not going to touch it, for now. I’m just diving into crypto and I want to focus on that and not get ahead of myself and spread myself thin in various investing fronts. And just stick with one thing for me. Maybe I’ll come

@ORDER_66

What crypto you looking into?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'll tell him what I know but ill need 6% of all his earnings :mjpls:

@ORDER_66

@portcityplaya :russ::russ::russ:

@idontposthereanymore :salute: No problem breh I just want everyone to blow up and make this money for this year...:mjcry:

My little brother just came in and was like a G isnt alot of money...:mjgrin:

I'm like...:beli: nikka you missing out my hand in alot of shyt about to blow and I can't touch it yet...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know what's irksome is that if I do hit it big this year watch my family members start to act funny like...:mjgrin: we always believed you can do it Order.... meanwhile I'm driving my new challenger im like...:beli: wasn't y'all just making jokes about it when I was trying to put y'all on since day 1???:what::hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ya unfortunately I was/am guilty of that type of arrogance at times...but ending up with more money than you started is always a win no matter how small

Exactly!!!:wtf: I was telling him I went from with my stimulus $600 to $1700 and change...:wtf: and he still didn't believe me I showed him the RH app in my hand just now and he was walking away...:mindblown: Da fukk?!!?

@idontposthereanymore

This dude brought in at 0.38 cents!!!
x9wokmaslag61.jpg

:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s insulting but some ppl won’t listen to you til they see it hyped up on the news and by then it’s too late...ppl who I tried to talk to about crypto when BTC was $1k with no hype were asking me how to buy it when it was the focus of the news at $20k...and I had to talk them out of it which led to them feeling some way and thinking I was being “stingy” but I was trying to have them avoid buying at the top...and again when BTC became unpopular and folks forgot about it I tried to encourage them to buy and again they brushed it off...guess what? they wanna talk about now that’s it’s at ATH...shyt confirmed a lot for me about ppl/society and the impact of mass media and it’s role in helping to keep ppl financially “subjugated”

Exactly!!!:wtf: I was telling him I went from with my stimulus $600 to $1700 and change...:wtf: and he still didn't believe me I showed him the RH app in my hand just now and he was walking away...:mindblown: Da fukk?!!?

@idontposthereanymore

x9wokmaslag61.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it’s insulting but some ppl won’t listen to you til they see it hyped up on the news and by then it’s too late...ppl who I tried to talk to about crypto when BTC was $1k with no hype were asking me how to buy it when it was the focus of the news at $20k...and I had to talk them out of it which led to them feeling some way and thinking I was being “stingy” but I was trying to have them avoid buying at the top...and again when BTC became unpopular and folks forgot about it I tried to encourage them to buy and again they brushed it off...guess what? they wanna talk about now that’s it’s at ATH...shyt confirmed a lot for me about ppl/society and the impact of mass media and it’s role in helping to keep ppl financially “subjugated”

Man I wish I was able to buy bitcoin when it all started but I didn't have access to a computer or laptop back then I was on hard times...:francis: and I heard about that shyt too...
It's crazy on how many things people miss out on because they too stubborn to learn new shyt...:snoop: You right...Told my little brother to use his unemployment money and start flipping that to make more and he looks at me all stupid... 2021 I'm trying to really hit this fukking lick...:wow: Like balls deep in this bytch's a$$hole with no condom raw trying to bust to high heaven...

it's money for the taking and they just acting stupid...:what:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
an I wish I was able to buy bitcoin when it all started but I didn't have access to a computer or laptop back then I was on hard times...

man shyt like ETH was ten damn dollars at the time and I didn’t have much upfront money that I was willing to risk so I started off very slow and only bought into projects that were under $1...in hindsight alts in crypto were very much like pennies...some end up becoming veritable projects with a legit future (LINK)...others become “perennial” pump and dumps (DOGE) and many others have a great run up never to be heard from again...with places like coinbase and gemini and the tokens they offer becoming legitimized even after SEC scrutiny within the industry maybe things will play out differently this time

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

@idontposthereanymore

x9wokmaslag61.jpg

I got tipped onto TMGI today, it’s .0019 right now on a dip, this guy who even hooked me up with the telegram said it’s going to likely go to .05 once PR for it comes out

im gonna throw 200 bucks at and see what happens.

I know I said I want to wait, but if it does go And I didn’t listen I will be so mad at myself :mjcry:

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So This isn’t the guy who runs the telegram I’m apart of, but he’s the one who hit me up randomly in my DMs to talk crypto and stocks

not a year ago he started out with only like 100 bucks, and literally flipped it to 50k doing OTC trading

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got tipped onto TMGI today, it’s .0019 right now on a dip, this guy who even hooked me up with the telegram said it’s going to likely go to .05 once PR comes out come out.

im gonna throw 200 bucks at and see what happens.

I know I said I want to wait, but if it does go I will be so mad at myself :mjcry:

ill-put-it-on-the-list-captain-america.gif

:ehh: