The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:salute: that's great breh keep it up... I wanna do more options too especially if the stock is skyrocketing, Wish I had more money to play with right now but it's kind of tight...
Man I invested in NIO early and it was under 20 but I really wish I did some options plays on it. Now a lot of those EV options are kinda expensive

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I invested in NIO early and it was under 20 but I really wish I did some options plays on it. Now a lot of those EV options are kinda expensive

Man I was lucky homie put us on Fisker... I got in when they brought that company at 9 then the shyt hit $18 the NEXT day...:wow: now that shyt moving again... extremely bullish...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk the Stock Market Closed monday fukking President's day?!!?:what:

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

:pacspit: fukk this bullshyt..

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all going to do what y'all want but the old adage if it was that easy definitely applies here. I hope you win because I don't want to see dudes lose money but chances are slim just being super honest as a dude who used to do this same thing when I first started out. The cats mainly making big money are the dudes hyping this bs up and selling when the new cats get in.
this!

this applies to the regular market too.

Anytime some big wig hedgefund guy says something about a stock, do the opposite, b/c that's most likely what they're are doing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna be rich to play madden all day :mjcry:

ya...last year was a humbling enough experience with COVID and all the related/unrelated deaths that made me appreciate just being able to do little shyt with peace of mind and be around loved ones but to waste it on madden tho :picard: :troll: :myman:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the moon baby....

Salvador Vergara was so enthusiastic about GameStop Corp. in late January that he took out a $20,000 personal loan and used it to purchase shares. Then the buzzy stock plunged nearly 80%.

He didn’t want to touch his index-fund investments, so instead he got a personal loan with an 11.19% interest rate from a credit union and used it to fund most of his GameStop purchase. He bought shares at $234 each.

GameStop shares started the year around $19, zoomed to nearly $350 (and almost hit $500 in intraday trading) in late January, and then began to spiral back to earth. The shares closed Friday at $52.40, down 85% from the peak close.

“I thought it could go up to $1,000. I really believed in that hype, which was an awful thing to do,” Mr. Vergara said.

Or hell.....

:mjcry:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got tipped onto TMGI today, it’s .0019 right now on a dip, this guy who even hooked me up with the telegram said it’s going to likely go to .05 once PR for it comes out

im gonna throw 200 bucks at and see what happens.

I know I said I want to wait, but if it does go And I didn’t listen I will be so mad at myself :mjcry:
Where did you buy TMGI? I checked both CB Pro and Uphold but nothing.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dumbass should have sold when it hit that $500...:snoop:
To be fair nobody knew the peak. It was rising so fast that it was really hard to time anything. That brief moment it hit near 500 was extremely short.

the ideal time to sell was after the tank started and it settled in the 300s for a while.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To be fair nobody knew the peak. It was rising so fast that it was really hard to time anything. That brief moment it hit near 500 was extremely short.

the ideal time to sell was after the tank started and it settled in the 300s for a while.

True but he already paid $230+ a share... he had to turn a profit because the shyt was all from a loan he had to payback...:mjlol: