The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
that’s not just for stocks though.

I think they should make a sub forum for investing too. That way we don’t have to go between TLR, Higher learning, and 6 figures 6 certs to read all the stock and crypto threads.
Forums shouldn’t have whole sections for niche things that can suffice for a topic :yeshrug:. That’s how your forum ends up looking dead.

6 Figures 6 Certs should host all that

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that’s not just for stocks though.

I think they should make a sub forum for investing too. That way we don’t have to go between TLR, Higher learning, and 6 figures 6 certs to read all the stock and crypto threads.

Has nobody bookmarked this thread seperately in their browser itself like I did tho???:patrice:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’m a little hesitant on weed stocks after what happened on thurs and friday
Id like to thank those who thought it was going to the moon on Thurs and Friday personally. That's why learning about what you're doing is paramount to making it in this shyt or anything. Truth is unless you're doing long term buying that shyt don't matter IMO.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id like to thank those who thought it was going to the moon on Thurs and Friday personally. That's why learning about what you're doing is paramount to making it in this shyt or anything. Truth is unless you're doing long term buying that shyt don't matter IMO.
I’m all in for the long term but it’s demoralizing to see it happen. I want apha to drop a little more before coping

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’m all in for the long term but it’s demoralizing to see it happen. I want apha to drop a little more before coping
If you're in for the long term I wouldn't care as much about stuff like what happened at the end of week. That stuff you're worried about is moreso for nikkas trying to flip the shyt. You got the wrong concerns IMO. Its like you just want to be down emotionally with cats doing the day and swing trading. If you believe in a company and feel you've did your DD I say cop it and let it be what its going to be. I copped some bitcoin when it was like 6k and haven't really looked at it since. I know its gone up but whether it did or didn't I didn't care because this is a long term purchase.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
iight brehs what yall think about HITIF. High Tide is a Canadian marijuana company.

High Tide Announces Application to List on Nasdaq | High Tide Inc.

im definitely going to get in on it for the haul. I'm all for weed stocks for the next couple years. A lot of them I figure will just get purchased and "subsidiaried" by Big Alcohol/Tobacco. When legalization happens these will fly. Seeing the advance of SNDL this past week has been, to me, more inspiring because that short jump if the investors were smart, was a good play to be able to strengthen their future offering.

HITIF is good because, as far as I have seen others talk about, their product is superior in comparison to ACB/CGC/SNDL.

The market right now is a a bunch of locusts. I think if you can find a good farm, you WILL attract locusts. The people will start shouting out about the "plays" and wall street, if they aren't in there already, will then throw their weight around.

I think for all of us, when finding different stocks for short term plays it makes sense to ask and investigate (you can do this through fintel.io) is/would wall street invest in this? Is Blackrock/Vanguard/Fidelity in this? What would need to change for them to be attracted to it. How recently did they get into their position.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
MVIS
Get in now before the buyout.

Checkout the MVIS thread on reddit

I just posted in another thread when I searched for MVIS here. Besides you, me, and maybe a few other lurkers everyone here slept on MVIS. But you can’t catch them all.

I bought this is April. My average cost is still under a dollar. I was buying all up and through September. I haven’t seen no hype on this one but a lot of people missed this gravy train. It’s now $18 and there’s rumor of Ford and Google announcing a partnership on the 1st. Ford sold all its stake in MVIS’s biggest competitor Velodyne Lidar on Friday.

Velodyne Lidar, Inc. - SC 13G/A - VLDR / Velodyne Lidar, Inc. / FORD MOTOR CO - SC 13G/A Passive Investment - February 12, 2021

:mjgrin:

MVIS just announced it has an actual working product. I think we might unofficially know our buyers.

MVIS added a FORD VP to their board of directors in December.

MIcrovision is considered undervalued.

Looks like Ford and Google already announced their partnership.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...1/ford-google-accelerate-auto-innovation.html

Fingers crossed it MVIS they pick up since dropping Velodyne Lidar. Stay tuned.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good news my boy wants me to put him on buying stocks so I'm gonna show him this thread tomorrow and tell him what I know... if y'all want to add in with all we accumulated and some beginner stocks for him to invest in post it here... I'm gonna show him this thread and we gonna get it cracking... :wow: I want all of us to get that profit this year... plus im doing my taxes tomorrow and gonna triple that shyt when I make the right investments...:wow:

3VQMRxD.gif

trying to get that hellcat end of the year on my momma...:wow:

is registration open right now for new members???:patrice:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Good news my boy wants me to put him on buying stocks so I'm gonna show him this thread tomorrow and tell him what I know... if y'all want to add in with all we accumulated and some beginner stocks for him to invest in post it here... I'm gonna show him this thread and we gonna get it cracking... :wow: I want all of us to get that profit this year... plus im doing my taxes tomorrow and gonna triple that shyt when I make the right investments...:wow:

3VQMRxD.gif

trying to get that hellcat end of the year on my momma...:wow:

is registration open right now for new members???:patrice:
ask him what his risk tolerance is. And really go through a thorough understanding of risk. Make sure he isn't any more (than he currently is) susceptible to FOMO. Make sure he understands that he will lose money when he gets started and that the point is to hedge against that as much as possible.

AAPL is real cheap right now, and they pay a dividend. slow money is good money too

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ask him what his risk tolerance is. And really go through a thorough understanding of risk. Make sure he isn't any more (than he currently is) susceptible to FOMO. Make sure he understands that he will loose money when he gets started and that the point is to hedge against that as much as possible.

AAPL is real cheap right now, and they pay a dividend. slow money is good money too

tenor.gif

:salute: