The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so are the losses which are more likely to occur...it’s incredible that everybody has a friend who’s rich (not knocking you or coming at you sideways cuz a lot of ppl share the come ups) but no one ever talks about the friends who lost most of the money they invested in pennies/micro pennies even tho realistically those stories are far more common...I’m just putting the other outcome out there for folks to be aware of...if folks are going to go that route they should “play” with money they are mentally prepared to lose since that is the likelihood of it

Because people are all cap and don't want to admit they are struggling

Most of these people don't even have enough money to be investing and think they can make a living trading stocks

literally having all their money tied up into the shyt thinking they can be warren buffet, a lot of people gonna learn the hard way fukking with them stocks

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
You can get in early as fukk, like when a stock is at 000, even before the big shots do

Guy who put me on said this girl he knows made 3 mill off 15k cause she bought in at triple zeros and it went to .95 cents

it’s really volatile though, the most volatile investing but the gains are massive
But if the stock gets de listed rest in peace to your money. All of it is gone.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because people are all cap and don't want to admit they are struggling

Most of these people don't even have enough money to be investing and think they can make a living trading stocks

literally having all their money tied up into the shyt thinking they can be warren buffet, a lot of people gonna learn the hard way fukking with them stocks

Your right...:ehh: but that's not to say little people haven't hit it big... I mean shyt look at WSB/ gamestop situation this dude had 50K bet it all on gamestop and started winning because he seen what was coming and all his friends that was there at the beginning made profit breh...:wow: they hit a lick and pissed off wall street made a fukking hedge fund LOSE 70 billion and they shorted all the stocks in return to make their money back... making money isn't impossible...

but we need to acknowledge it's a slow climb...:manny: have you even seen dudes portfolios on here this very thread they came up and got knowledge...

It's 2021 i aint trying to be negative I'm REALLY trying to hit this lick... If I can turn this $1G into 10K and turn it into 50K it's a win in my book...:manny:

:mjpls: don't you want us to make money???

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Your right...:ehh: but that's not to say little people haven't hit it big... I mean shyt look at WSB/ gamestop situation this dude had 50K bet it all on gamestop and started winning because he seen what was coming and all his friends that was there at the beginning made profit breh...:wow: they hit a lick and pissed off wall street made a fukking hedge fund LOSE 70 billion and they shorted all the stocks in return to make their money back... making money isn't impossible...

but we need to acknowledge it's a slow climb...:manny: have you even seen dudes portfolios on here this very thread they came up and got knowledge...

It's 2021 i aint trying to be negative I'm REALLY trying to hit this lick... If I can turn this $1G into 10K and turn it into 50K it's a win in my book...:manny:

:mjpls: don't you want us to make money???

Idk who you’re replying to, I put him on ignore.. by your response, I assume it’s negative. don’t even acknowledge negative people like him. People like that live their lives pessimistic, when others aren’t as and take risks, yes people lose money and don’t talk about that.. cause who the hell wants to hear about that? Lol and it feels shameful.. but that’s life, it’s called fukking balance, there’s a time to win and there’s a time to lose, but that doesn’t mean we can’t learn from the mistakes & losses along the way and adjust accordingly to lose less so our gains are bigger.

I’m not trying to be rich, I’m trying to make enough income to not work a regular 9-5, genuinely do what I love and be one of those people who can put their kid through college, and create generational wealth cause I never had that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Idk who you’re replying to, I put him on ignore.. by your response, I assume it’s negative. don’t even acknowledge negative people like him. People like that live their lives pessimistic, when others aren’t as and take risks, yes people lose money and don’t talk about that.. cause who the hell wants to hear about that? Lol and it feels shameful.. but that’s life, it’s called fukking balance, there’s a time to win and there’s a time to lose, but that doesn’t mean we can’t learn from the mistakes & losses along the way and adjust accordingly to lose less so our gains are bigger.

I’m not trying to be rich, I’m trying to make enough income to not work a regular 9-5, genuinely do what I love and be one of those people who can put their kid through college, and create generational wealth cause I never had that.

#FACTS:wow: yeah I was replying to Master Teacher :heh: his negative ass...

And i dont think I'm gonna hit a million but I'd be damned if I didnt see the opportunity and didnt take it...:heh: :lolbron:I want to retire too and focus on writing my books and trying to get into animation full-time and get a job I really love but not dependent on this job I really cant stand right now...:manny: You know how much it takes to animate a full blown pilot im trying to show to netflix/amazon??? shyt isn't cheap at all...:picard::huhldup: animation studios want $30K AT THE LEAST!!!

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
seriously though that’s the one thing I like...investing/trading has turned into something I sincerely enjoy thru the good and the bad...it seems to be the one thing that has put my OCD to good/productive use

:wow: focus on making that paper breh... lets come up this year...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man I’m not gonna lie tho...I joked about this with some friends but I got so caught up in looking at beachfront property on zillow that it made me unnecessarily greedy which worked against me

Remember when we used to put Ferrari & Lamborghini posters on our walls...:wow:

:wow: 2021 keep the faith...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I damn near doubled 2200 bucks this year and I think I could’ve done even better if I had a firm understanding of options early on. I only started doing options the last maybe 2 months

:salute: that's great breh keep it up... I wanna do more options too especially if the stock is skyrocketing, Wish I had more money to play with right now but it's kind of tight...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
seriously though that’s the one thing I like...investing/trading has turned into something I sincerely enjoy thru the good and the bad...it seems to be the one thing that has put my OCD to good/productive use

it’s starting to become I’m really enjoying myself, as well. and fukking same about the OCD, I’m the same way.

From a child, I’ve always been analytical, about so many things in life, my ex used to and my family always tells me I’m “too analytical”. I don’t know shyt right now, but if I can use that skill to my advantage and put in the time and work to learn the fundamentals and ropes of trading and investing and get to a spot I can make it into a career :wow: or something that’s my main income, I’ll be content.

I randomly downloaded that Costar app weeks ago cause a friend told me to, looked at when I first did, never looked at it again until last night and I felt like this was a sign and i don’t even usually believe in that BS

maybe I sound crazy, but fukk it ya know idc lol

EuPjVzdXYAIbJr5