The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Please explain for the class young sir...:jbhmm:

You can get in early as fukk, like when a stock is at 000, even before the big shots do

Guy who put me on said this girl he knows made 3 mill off 15k cause she bought in at triple zeros and it went to .95 cents

it’s really volatile though, the most volatile investing but the gains are massive

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You get in early as fukk, like when a stock is at 0001, even before the big shots do

Guy who put me on said this girl he knows made 3 mill off 15k cause she bought in at triple zeros and it went to .95 cents

it’s really volatile though, the most volatile investing but the gains are massive

I know about OTC stocks alot of them are listed in the TDA app which I can look up...:ehh: But it is risky...:patrice:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You can get in early as fukk, like when a stock is at 000, even before the big shots do

That's that outlier stuff. Most folks losing their shyt trying to have that situation pop off for every person like the girl ole boy know. That's how,they get most people

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That's that outlier stuff. Most folks losing their shyt trying to have that situation pop off for every person like the girl ole boy know. That's how,they get most people

oh okay

edit: still seems like something worth doing DD on dipping my toes in :yeshrug:

I would get in and out quick as fukk :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so are the losses which are more likely to occur...it’s incredible that everybody has a friend who’s rich (not knocking you or coming at you sideways cuz a lot of ppl share the come ups) but no one ever talks about the friends who lost most of the money they invested in pennies/micro pennies even tho realistically those stories are far more common...I’m just putting the other outcome out there for folks to be aware of...if folks are going to go that route they should “play” with money they are mentally prepared to lose since that is the likelihood of it

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
oh okay

edit: still seems like something worth doing DD on dipping my toes in :yeshrug:

I would get in and out quick as fukk :mjlol:
Y'all going to do what y'all want but the old adage if it was that easy definitely applies here. I hope you win because I don't want to see dudes lose money but chances are slim just being super honest as a dude who used to do this same thing when I first started out. The cats mainly making big money are the dudes hyping this bs up and selling when the new cats get in.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
so are the losses...it’s incredible that everybody has a friend who’s rich (not knocking you or coming at you sideways cuz a lot of ppl share the come ups) but no one ever talks about the friends who lost most of the money they invested in pennies even tho realistically those stories are far more common
Exactly. Everybody knows the outlier but don't know the norm and for good reason. The norm don't have shyt to brag about and best believe its more of the norm than outliers. If it wasn't you think cats that got more momey than all of us combined wouldn't be out here doing something in that realm collectively?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Facts only spend what you willing to lose for real unless you KNOW the company personally and what they working on...:pachaha:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Okay screw this nanocap otc shyt, the guy who runs this telegram with early alterts on OTC tickers is Indian and so fukking thirsty. :mjlol:

I’ve had enough already

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Okay screw this nanocap otc shyt, the guy who runs this telegram with early alterts on OTC tickers is Indian and so fukking thirsty. :mjlol:

I’ve had enough already

Not all OTC are bad picks...:hubie: stop by the pennystock thread on reddit some of their picks have made money in the long run breh... If you can get in when it's cheap and time it just right to get out you can make a profit but you gotta be dilligent... :francis: people have made fortunes jumping from stock to stock and been lucky... like this one white bytch (who I suspect had inside info on an hiv cure drug, came up off a milly) :francis:

TightImpartialAfricanclawedfrog-max-1mb.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’ve had enough already

there are ppl who post on thecoli making money off pennies/micro pennies but they know what they’re doing far better than I do...and they are open/transparent about their wins/losses so folks see both sides of the picture and know what they’re getting into...throwing a few hundred (or maybe thousands idk what’s in your pockets) that you know you won’t miss at something you’ve looked at and like can pan out for you...it’s just important to know what it is you’re prepared to risk/lose and weigh the options out

if this was on reddit/twitter then I honestly wouldn’t give a fukk but this is a relatively small community so I’m hoping what I’m saying helps prevent ppl from losing money without thinking it thru/weighing things out...bcuz ppl will say they don’t care about losing the money but then get easily deterred from investing/trading when they do and they end up turning their back on the opportunity to make decent money (not necessarily “make it rich” money) with consistent patience/due diligence

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Good news my boy wants me to put him on buying stocks so I'm gonna show him this thread tomorrow and tell him what I know... if y'all want to add in with all we accumulated and some beginner stocks for him to invest in post it here... I'm gonna show him this thread and we gonna get it cracking... :wow: I want all of us to get that profit this year... plus im doing my taxes tomorrow and gonna triple that shyt when I make the right investments...:wow:

3VQMRxD.gif

trying to get that hellcat end of the year on my momma...:wow:

is registration open right now for new members???:patrice:

I'll tell him what I know but ill need 6% of all his earnings :mjpls: