The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This clown is the representation of what NOT to do in investing.. he buys in way too late.. then loses hundreds of thousands when it tanks (GME & SNDL) or then he buys coin at the top, sells on a dip panic.. and loses so much money

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
So why is it sticked here and not there ?

6 cert section has the IT info sticked yet as soon as the GME hype start nikkas wanna stick this
There are threads there for specific topics within the investment game. There have been many threads within tlr about stocks. Especially starting last March. There is another stickied one in HL.

This thread will be unstickied at some point like every other additional stickied thread

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
So why is it sticked here and not there ?

6 cert section has the IT info sticked yet as soon as the GME hype start nikkas wanna stick this
Because of the recent hype bleeding over into TLR, this thread has changed like 3 times with the times. Will prolly be moved eventually.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What app do yall use for stocks that are under $1.00 that arent on Robinhood?

And when did RH stop with being able to use your money instantly after you make a deposit?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anything new I missed I'm just waiting to make this purchase of $GTEH and $CCIV on my td app...:stopitslime: fukking money verification bullshyt...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that’s not just for stocks though.

I think they should make a sub forum for investing too. That way we don’t have to go between TLR, Higher learning, and 6 figures 6 certs to read all the stock and crypto threads.

the issue is when these markets become “boring” again about 90% of folks won’t care anymore and will vacate that forum if it’s created...the crypto thread alone was hardly sustainable during the bear market much less an entire forum

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
the issue is when these markets become “boring” again about 90% of folks won’t care anymore and will vacate that forum if it’s created...the crypto thread alone was hardly sustainable during the bear market much less an entire forum
This is 1000% truth. Stock talk only jumps during stuff like gamestop and the short term future. I'd be surprised if this read is still popping by summer time.