The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ahh ok. Only one that I've noticed was SNDL

if you got time this weekend check out the stock dudes that pop up with stuff between now and Monday especially for the more popular guys. And notice the amount of volume that is pushed to the stocks they recommend for that first trading day of the week...it seems like that first trading day after the weekend they pump up a stock but it only last for maybe a day or two and that second day most people pull out.

I’m trying to figure out if it’s the YouTube types promoting the pump and dumb or just the retail investors buying into what the YouTube guys say and than taking profit. But a lot of these stocks that are hyped don’t come off of any type of technicals or sometimes rarely have a catalyst.

It’s almost like a hustle

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLRY holding FY2020 earnings call on next Wed.

I think its go time next week.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
if you got time this weekend check out the stock dudes that pop up with stuff between now and Monday especially for the more popular guys. And notice the amount of volume that is pushed to the stocks they recommend for that first trading day of the week...it seems like that first trading day after the weekend they pump up a stock but it only last for maybe a day or two and that second day most people pull out.

I’m trying to figure out if it’s the YouTube types promoting the pump and dumb or just the retail investors buying into what the YouTube guys say and than taking profit. But a lot of these stocks that are hyped don’t come off of any type of technicals or sometimes rarely have a catalyst.

What do you mean no technicals? The catalyst is cats buying/hyping them most times. If stocks only made moves when they had some product stocks wouldn't make moves daily. We both know that isn't true.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

This shyt has turned playground basketball/nba 2k after steph curry got popular...

We might have entered into a new era of trading/investing:patrice:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What made you cop the stocks you did? Hopefully they blow up for you.

APXT is supposed merge with Avepoint soon.
IPOE is supposed to merge with Sofi soon.

Alpp is supposed to be listed on Nasdaq soon.
HVBTF mines ethereum, so I’m hoping that goes up as the price of ethereum rises.

I got in Zom because of Chris Sain and Reddit.

NMGRF is a longer term term play. I think it should grow because of electric vehicles and lithium batteries.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
No.

He’s just making a prediction..

I bought 5k shares of it at .06 cents... if it hits even close to that :wow::mjcry:

I’mma buy more today, too. I’m already up a couple hundred from it jumping to .10 cents
I’m riding with you on this outta boredom lol.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
APXT is supposed merge with Avepoint soon.
IPOE is supposed to merge with Sofi soon.

Alpp is supposed to be listed on Nasdaq soon.
HVBTF mines ethereum, so I’m hoping that goes up as the price of ethereum rises.

I got in Zom because of Chris Sain and Reddit.

NMGRF is a longer term term play. I think it should grow because of electric vehicles and lithium batteries.
What’s the true potential of alpp. I know about the Tesla connection but is this a sleeper juggernaut?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’m riding with you on this outta boredom lol.

Don’t just throw hundreds of dollars into it, put what you feel is a comfortable amount
you wouldnt mind losing some of, you’ll regret not buying more as Price goes up, but you can buy more back in a dip. And don’t start doing the math of what you would’ve made if you bought more cause you’ll Just get pissed the fukk off :mjlol:

I had a girl today hit me up wanting to throw 1k into Loom, she told me this after I had to do a walk through of showing her how to convert to USD coin to even buy it, I’m like hold up you just figuring out how to even buy this, start slow. :whoa: