The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
TD Ameritrade is lowkey ass. I enjoy the more detailed/professional UI, but not being able to use funds I just transferred for potentially days is a fukking dealbreaker.
Yeah Charles Schwab is the same way. Main reason I keep running back to Robinhood, shyt is simple as ABC

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
It means the market priced in the idea of the US buying more vaccines months ago. That news wouldn't move the stock bc its been assumed. Alot of news and theories in markets get priced in before public info comes out. Just letting u know why it didn't pop with the info coming out.
i get that but wouldnt it have popped months ago then. Why is Moderna priced thru the roof and Pfizer so low?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
It’s not nonsense if you made some quick money to get in and out like many have done.
i dont think some people realize theres people on here trying to do different types of trading. Investing...Swing Trading...Day Trading. Some are riskier than others but theres money to be had in all of em when done right.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs what yall think if these stocks that breh is talking about in this video?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are some things yall brehs look at when doing your due diligence? Once thing I learned is to look at the 13F filings

For the one or two brehs that might not know what that is....

The Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) Form 13F is a quarterly report that is required to be filed by all institutional investment managers with at least $100 million in assets under management. It discloses their equity holdings and can provide some insights into what the smart money is doing in the market.